Requests Accepted Username: guyincognito.

Going to do a playface tutorial in the new year, I promise I'll do it this time lol

• Would you prefer a raw un-edited version?

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Or an edited version going over everything, still showing what I do but not every literal step I do

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 185125

Seeing as most players are done, courtesy of folks like wasteyouryouth, I'm opening up to requests for players but there are a few things to keep in mind:

1. Check the academy.

If a player is already done, don't request, unless its an old one and could do with a facelift then I may consider (post a quick screenshot here and I'll have a look.) If its a player that hasn't been done I'll look into it, with no guarantees. For example Indian and Pakistan domestic players - there tend to be no source photos that can be usable. My experience is that photos need to be at the very least 800 x 800, even lighting, and the player looking at the camera and be from the waist or chest up, in terms of framing. So keep that in mind. Having said that, don't post source photos in the thread, I'll be able to find em' if they're out there.

2. :x: I am not, repeat, NOT, doing your own face :x:. I am working on a tutorial at the moment that covers that, if After Effects stops borking itself lol. So please keep that in mind. (ETA on that tutorial is up in the air, due to work, technical difficulties, but I'm determined to get it out there.)

Further, if you still post a request for your own face, I WILL BLOCK YOU. I've been down this road before and experience has taught me to be firm but fair. You have been warned.

PS: This applies for messages to my inbox. Don't even think about it.

3. Past players. I'm not really interested in doing in them to be honest as I play mainly career mode.

4. I am on and off again with doing playfaces in general, so it will either take a bit of time, or I'll just be straight up and just say I'm not feeling it atm and may come back to it at a later date. (Basically waiting for the next cricket game at this stage).

5. This is more a cultural thing, and a general consideration. In Australia, if you call someone champ, buddy, bro etc - you're essentially calling me a c**t. Mate or my username will suffice. Don't mean to be rude, but people calling me bro, despite the fair intentions, really ticks me off.

Cheers.
'Bro' is so common in India that even Girls calls one another 'bro'. The only thing we don't like being called is 'Ben Stokes'

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Did some minor changes Nick Gubbins, skin tone and eyebrows mainly.

Nick Gubbins update V3.jpg

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Jack Leaning:

Jack Leaning.jpg Jack Leaning 2.jpg

Also did Harry Brook, but forgot to take some screenshots. Results weren't great but considering he was one of the earlier players done, its a bit of an upgrade regardless.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
A few more faces getting the spring, well Autumn, clean:

Ryan Hadley:

Ryan Hadley 2.jpg Ryan Hadley Update.jpg Ryan Hadley Update 2.jpg

Tom Cohler-Cadmore:

Tom Cohler-Cadmore 2.jpg Cadmore Update.jpg Cadmore Update 2.jpg

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
A few more updates:

Adam Rouse. Still need to work on a few things otherwise its complete. Will need to re-download him (I've taken my old version off the academy anyway):

Adam Rouse Old.jpg Adam Rouse New.jpg Adam Rouse New 1.jpg

Toby Roland-Jones:

Toby Roland-Jones Old.jpg Toby Roland-Jones New 1.jpg Toby Roland-Jones New.jpg

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Charlie Stobo (miracle I got something semi decent looking - lack of source photos):

Charlie Stobo.jpg Charlie Stobo 2.jpg

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Kent's new prodigy signing, Tawanda Muyeye:

Still need to work on the eyebrows, evidently I am having a bad eyebrow day today.

Muyeye.jpg Muyeye 2.jpg

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm pretty much done with the game now. The academy won't work for me for whatever reason, tried every possible fix (both for the game and general internet issues) and can't upload/download anything. As such, with 700 hours, Cricket 19, I bid adieu.

D

Deleted member 185125

I'm pretty much done with the game now. The academy won't work for me for whatever reason, tried every possible fix (both for the game and general internet issues) and can't upload/download anything. As such, with 700 hours, Cricket 19, I bid adieu.
Surprisingly I haven't had issues since last two days. Strange.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Surprisingly I haven't had issues since last two days. Strange.
Good to hear man. I'll probably wait and see what the next iteration of cricket 21 looks like before buying, as we know pretty well that there won't be many bug fixes, gameplay balances after release. One positive is I'm making solid headway in my gaming backlog lol.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Well, lockdown has found its way back into Melbourne and I'm looking to fill some time in so I've done some texture tweaks to the following players:

Trent Copeland, Daniel Bell-Drummond, Varun Chakravathy, Tawanda Muyeye, Martin Andersson, Liam Trevaskis, Ben Green, Brad Taylor, Max Holden and Agha Salman.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Tweaked Ethan Bamber.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Found a better source photo for Suryakumar Yadav and decided to do an update, Old version on the left:

Pretty happy with the results, he was probably the hardest one I've done simply because I had to resort to Instagram stalking to find a high res photo. Don't judge me lol.

(Height looks different but its the same)

Suryakumar Yadav Update.jpg Yadav2A.jpg Yadav2AA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread