Results are only viewable after voting.

Varun7

El Professor
TCPL Bad Boys
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You're an absolute star, Varun. Fantastic work on the batpack - very few people have been able contribute to Cricket 07 forums and the game itself, in the way that you just did with a single (albeit astronomical) release. :clap :clap :clap
Thank you so much for the wonderful words brother means a lot :-)

Mohamed Ajaas

International Coach
SRI....
RCB...
CSK
QG
Hobart Hurricanes
Royal Mavericks
Profile Flag
Sri Lanka
Thanks MA apologies I usually fine scan your mods but this one escaped me. Great stuff as always. Hope you doing well and come back to modding soon!!! Sorry I couldn't post on your thread to say thanks. :cheers:clap @Mohamed Ajaas
Thanks For Your Love And Support
I Come Back Possible My Personal Work is Over.

Last edited:

Varun7

El Professor
TCPL Bad Boys
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I NEED THE REVIEWS FOR THE LATEST BATPACK. CAN YOU GUYS REVIEW THE BATPACK? WAITING FOR YOUR RATING!

FahadHussain

School Cricketer
First and foremost thanks to all for showing immense love to this 256 Project. Without your support this ain't possible! Thanks a lot!
Today is the 256th day of the year and the wait is over. I am so happy to launch my VARUN'S 256 HD Batpack 2021.
and About the Uncut version of the batpack, currently many products have been releasing day by day. So i thought i could still addon some more bats to the uncut version batpack like latest Gray Nicolls, New Balance, DSC, SS, SG Etc in it. I have noted all those who sent vcash. Download link of the uncut batpack will be sent through personal chat in PC in October mid or end.I hope everyone would understand that.Now you can download and enjoy the my

"VARUN'S 256 HD BATPACK 2021"
View attachment 255363
This Batpack contains 50 variety ranges of bats.
All the bats are created from scratch with accurate designs.
Please feedback your views on the batpack thanks!
Uncut will be released on October mid or end!
If you want use this batpack in your patch please ask prior permission before using!

SPECIAL THANKS TO
@RUDI @AJ MODS @Manish. @GOKUL RAJ KAMARAJ @Shailesh Kumar @Mijurkat @Life Warrior @Mohamed Ajaas @Schawonn @NILAYSHAH60 @ShaileshRocks7 @RSK CREATIONS @Bhavesh734 @Kaushalanchan @X Factor @Na Maloom Afraad @Ashutosh. @CooldiPargi @Raam 89 @Out Swing
and to all who supported my works. Thanks to All and sorry for the mass tag.

Download and Enjoy

DOWNLOAD NOW
Are they compatible with IC21 Rewind Patch?

Schawonn

Why is Gamora?
Avengers
First of all this is a complete batpack for Cricket 2007. Even it has some old bats along with all the latest class bats which is a very good part that you don't have to search bats from other sites. The quality of these bats are beyond. perfect. Each bat crafted with care and precision. I am eagerly waiting for your next bat..

Raam 89

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
First and foremost thanks to all for showing immense love to this 256 Project. Without your support this ain't possible! Thanks a lot!
Today is the 256th day of the year and the wait is over. I am so happy to launch my VARUN'S 256 HD Batpack 2021.
and About the Uncut version of the batpack, currently many products have been releasing day by day. So i thought i could still addon some more bats to the uncut version batpack like latest Gray Nicolls, New Balance, DSC, SS, SG Etc in it. I have noted all those who sent vcash. Download link of the uncut batpack will be sent through personal chat in PC in October mid or end.I hope everyone would understand that.Now you can download and enjoy the my

"VARUN'S 256 HD BATPACK 2021"
View attachment 255363
This Batpack contains 50 variety ranges of bats.
All the bats are created from scratch with accurate designs.
Please feedback your views on the batpack thanks!
Uncut will be released on October mid or end!
If you want use this batpack in your patch please ask prior permission before using!

SPECIAL THANKS TO
@RUDI @AJ MODS @Manish. @GOKUL RAJ KAMARAJ @Shailesh Kumar @Mijurkat @Life Warrior @Mohamed Ajaas @Schawonn @NILAYSHAH60 @ShaileshRocks7 @RSK CREATIONS @Bhavesh734 @Kaushalanchan @X Factor @Na Maloom Afraad @Ashutosh. @CooldiPargi @Raam 89 @Out Swing
and to all who supported my works. Thanks to All and sorry for the mass tag.

Download and Enjoy

DOWNLOAD NOW
Beautifully crafted mate. Each bat is made with 100 % accuracy

Schawonn

Why is Gamora?
Avengers

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread