Vatican Victors Team Thread 2009 - "The pope's ready!"

Who should be Vice Captain for Vatican Victors this coming season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Seriously you wanna stand against me. ;)

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
We will see that when we face each other. Atleast we aren't bankrupt like you guys.
LOL Look who's talking.

VV lost badly last season. VV lost the chance for promotion. BB had the best Internationals in the division.

And now VV is bankrupt! :laugh

Where do you guys get such rumours from is out of my mind. Now that we have the sim maker and the simmers on board, I don't think we can lose.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
LOL Look who's talking.

VV lost badly last season. VV lost the chance for promotion. BB had the best Internationals in the division.

And now VV is bankrupt! :laugh

Where do you guys get such rumours from is out of my mind. Now that we have the sim maker and the simmers on board, I don't think we can lose.

You will find the Pope missing...:spy*ahem*

Funknath added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

and PP stop posting in thread and starting posting in the so called "We are Worst at cricket" Team

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Im very happy to stand as captain. After all I'm a born leader. Hopefully I can follow in the footsteps of the greats such as Hitler, Mussolini, Lenin ect*.

████, this is a holy team right? Probably gotta expect a spanking from the Pope now...

*Please do not take offence. Said for joke purposes, I do not believe those figures are great leaders.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Im very happy to stand as captain. After all I'm a born leader. Hopefully I can follow in the footsteps of the greats such as Hitler, Mussolini, Lenin ect*.

████, this is a holy team right? Probably gotta expect a spanking from the Pope now...

*Please do not take offence. Said for joke purposes, I do not believe those figures are great leaders.
You're on in the race for the captain spot. ;)

And the Pope tells me he forgets offenses such as this once in a while so be happy. He's got plans for a next time though, make sure you don't let that happen.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
How can our thread not be number 1 in terms of posts. No more posting in other threads for me.

Users who are viewing this thread