Vector Art Request- Vcash Offered

just_cricket

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Apologies in advance if I am breaking any rules on new threads, where to post etc.

I would like to request a high quality piece of vector art. I probably should be requesting in people's thread but I don't want to impose it anyone because they might not want to do it. I don't know if anyone who has the skills to do it as well as I would like can be bothered, but thought I'd try.

For my story thread, I would like a vector art of JP Duminy. I will post the pic I want, size specs etc. If anyone is interested. I know it would take time, but I'm prepared to offer 250,000- 500,000 vcash for the art- and I won't need it for months. If anyone is interested, they need to be able to make a vector comparable in quality and detail to the vector on the attached wallpaper.

If no one is interested or can do it, so be it. But I am offering vcash and a challenge to all competent graphics makers out there!
Thanks

Attachments

• usy vector wallie.png
    usy vector wallie.png
    119.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

just_cricket

Club Captain
If you are prepared to try and are capable of making a very high quality vector, thanks. Please use the attached image of JP Duminy, and keep it roughly the same size as he is in the pic.

Cheers, look forward to seeing the result.

Attachments

• JP Duminy to be vectored.jpg
    JP Duminy to be vectored.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Not being rude here but how the hell are you going to make a vector anywhere near the standard of Usy's if you can't even cut a render?

I would do it but I have no time whatsoever.

just_cricket

Club Captain
Not being rude here but how the hell are you going to make a vector anywhere near the standard of Usy's if you can't even cut a render?

I would do it but I have no time whatsoever.

Uh, yeah. What he said. Here's a cut if you want to have a go, though...

SORRY, I ATTACHED THE WRONG PRECUT.

Here is the one that has been cut from the pic I posted above, the one I actually want.

Attachments

• JP Duminy Cut out.png
    JP Duminy Cut out.png
    377.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Here's mine:
TOPAZduminy.png
I can get that grey-ish background removed for you if you want.

Last edited:

just_cricket

Club Captain
Brilliant! But yeah, could you remove the background so it is transparent?

I said above I would pay 250-500 grand vcash. No offense, but it obviously didn't take too long and wasted much of your time, so how about 300,000 vcash?
If you think that's unreasonable then just say, but I can't give you more than 500,000 because I don't have that much!

Thanks heaps for the vector anyway...

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
These aren't vectors in the style of Usy's at all. This have been done using the filters rather than done by themselves. I wouldn't offer 300k vCash for something that's been done without any difficulty whatsoever, but that's just my opinion.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
These aren't vectors in the style of Usy's at all. This have been done using the filters rather than done by themselves. I wouldn't offer 300k vCash for something that's been done without any difficulty whatsoever, but that's just my opinion.

I said that from the start that it's not a 'proper' vector done from scratch.

just_cricket

Club Captain

Yeah, so true. But I shouldn't really reneg on the deal, unless skrillex_x agrees that using a plugin isn't really worth 300k...
But it's pretty good quality, I would still like to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread