Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Pranav

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Shrenik

Votes: 14 10.9%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 11215

Who gives a flip if it looks like a badge? It looks amazing and that's all that matters.

"Vote for your favourite logo"

Its fantastic looking but its a badge. If you put that on all the promotional stuff it would look pretty terrible compared to a real logo that can be adjusted. As I say just the centre bit is probably good enough to be a logo outright the field doesnt sell it as a logo.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
"Vote for your favourite logo"

Its fantastic looking but its a badge. If you put that on all the promotional stuff it would look pretty terrible compared to a real logo that can be adjusted. As I say just the centre bit is probably good enough to be a logo outright the field doesnt sell it as a logo.

Well doesn't EA Sports' logo also look like a badge in that case?

ea-sports-logo.jpg

Shrenik, if it's not chosen because it looks like a badge I suggest you try to do something out of the box (literally). Make a ball trail extend out of the circle possibly. Also, look at the silver ring in your logo. To the left it has become a little jagged with its edges. Fix that up.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I really like Shrenik's. It would look great as the icon image on the desktop. Either that or it could be the image that pops up when the game is firing up, like EA has with C2005.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Now same as mine, more and more editing will ruin the whole logo.
For me stump one was best with glossy stadium shadow effect and thin outer dark green covering.

ballers101

Club Cricketer
There are all very good logos mind you but I perfer Lazy_Chestnuts just like the overall look of it and it looks extremely precise and that is what the Art of Cricket is precision batting and bowling.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
I think regardless of which one we choose for the 'main' logo, the other big contenders should still get a look in cos they are all really great and deserve to be shown somewhere in some capacity.

arjind

International Coach
Shrenk:
Fantastic:hpraise
BUT
Try to put the arc longer and under the green border

shrenik

International Coach
Couple of more logos here.I've removed the ball trail as i wasn't quite happy with it and worked on shadows and here are the previews

LOGO (STUMPS)

28c3o5j.png

LOGO (BATSMAN)

2u9qtj7.png

Last edited:

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Shrenik, can you please just keep only the batsman and the 'The Art of Cricket' thing? I mean it would definitely look more sort of a logo. We might just get what is needed.

Users who are viewing this thread