• Pranav

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Shrenik

Votes: 14 10.9%

• Total voters

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
NOTE : VOTES CANNOT BE SEEN BY OTHER MEMBERS!

as LM mentioned in the "New TAOC logo needed!"
Ok everyone, JK and I have discussed the entries until now and we came to a tiebreaker:

Tom's (Lazy_Chestnut) 'Green' logo
AND
Aoun's (Send2Yaari) logo (with the C separated from the batsman)

following close behind were:

Pranav's logo
Shrenik's final attempt

We can't decide which one is best so we are going to open a new poll thread, post the 2 logo contenders up and get people to vote.

Hopefully I can do this afternoon.

cheers,

LM

Posting the Logos :-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lazy_Chestnut
66388d1265201458-new-taoc-logo-needed-logo2_green.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send2Yaari
37139657.jpg

Pranav

dr78d3.png

Shrenik
344s0fl.png

Last edited:

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Tom all the way. The next best logo is a mile behind.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
The first one (Lazy_Chestnut's) is class. all hail to the maker of it. excellent :clap

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Tom wins it for me. Aoun's is probably better looking, but not really a logo.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My vote goes to Pranav.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
This was the most I've ever had to think before voting in a poll, but I have to say Aouni's is just too good.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Don' think to do this but ain't foolish, you know.

Just,

Tom's logo: Best logo, the shiny steel look steals the show. The perfect brand for cricket, looks more like a dream trophy with that look, and the text effects are great, looks well pressed into the logo, or even making it look as if it's punched into the steel. My only complaint about it is the white drop behind the "the art of" text, it reverses the feel of emboss out instead of digging in to it but there are two perspectives if you look at it, and familiarizes with the 3D cross look. If you know what i'm saying.

No complaints about the background either, but if i have to prefer, i'd decrease the opacity of the scanlines maintaining the still-vector look. The same with the silhouette, if the emboss could be low/none.

The rest just steals away the show, races far away from it's contenders. The perfect logo for the game.

Send2Yaari: Well tried! Almost made it. Had the placement not been a problem, the graphic would've been flattened into a logo look. Unfortunately, despite the excellent efforts, it doesn't follow the principles of game logo designing. Too big, too wide, too far away from each other. The text is okay, but the render could've been well placed. Nonetheless great efforts.

Pranav: Maybe not the perfect graphic for the logo spot, but sure enough it will fit good into the in-game graphics logos, like "The Art of Cricket Practice Nets", "The Art of Cricket Galleries'" logos.

Shrenik: If it was even simpler, without the effects, would've probably got people a closer look. Amid the distracting effects, I say well done. Just like Pranav's, this can be an in-game logo. Well done.

Just my views, i hope the best wins. Which i think is Tom. :) :D

Last edited:

arjind

International Coach
Hmm, too close - I am going for Shrenik's f it was a bit simpler and updated

Still, can't believe KBC hasn't made an entry

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
LC it is for me. That is the logo best suitable for the game.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Hmm, too close - I am going for Shrenik's f it was a bit simpler and updated

Still, can't believe KBC hasn't made an entry

I did a trial at it, it's somewhere in page 20 in the other thread. Was never into it, sadly. I had the interest, but no time, no HDDs, no nothing. Before i could do something it was too late! :p

Users who are viewing this thread