Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
i know that, PCS XI can't handle us...

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 46200

I might not have taken a wicket. BUT I was the only one NOT dismissed, AND my economy rate was the best of all seamers. Get in!!! xx
Too cute to be bowled over... Hang on that was my line... ???[DOUBLEPOST=1518870273][/DOUBLEPOST]
i know that, PCS XI can't handle us...

giphy.gif
That's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!

S

Satan666

Excellent showing from the number one team in TPCL.

What else should we expect from the greatest team of all time, LANNISTERS!

Absolutely no weakness shown by our team in this warm up game, everyone came together to decimate the PC Staff .

Where do we go from here?

From strength to strength!

Special thanks to the PC staff for the practice match and a nice cameo from @Aislabie.

[HASHTAG]#HearUsRoar[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#TeamLannister[/HASHTAG]

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Virat Kohli_NET.jpg

Let's get this rolling, our team is too confident of winning this one while I've been given a good rest for this match since that'd make it even more one-sided so let us just wrap things quickly as I've been getting bored at our private yacht.
I knew it!! Scintillating work.

Well done team, best way to shut 'em down is by your performance. That's exactly what we did. Our performance on the pitch speaks for itself! Guess that's enough to show them why should they be scared. Keep up the domination.

X Factor

Panel of Selectors
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fantastic start by Lannisters! good job guys :) BTW when i saw the lineup i thought that we were missing the "X" Factor but guys did the job nicely. :D

D

Deleted member 46200

Fantastic start by Lannisters! good job guys :) BTW when i saw the lineup i thought that we were missing the "X" Factor but guys did the job nicely. :D
Lannister always start Well but then end up owing so much that they have to partake in clandestine deads... Series seven?

Users who are viewing this thread