No Requests Waste's Retro Things: 80s franchise teams | 1997 SL&IND teams | ID: wyyretro

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Shared the legends again with these added:

HKiZccf.png

pjW6ceR.png

4QLEFkF.png

8GHl0Hf.png

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Beautiful work Wasteyouryouth, Curtly Ambrose and many others are spot on

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Is there any way to merge the likeness of these players with my existing copies.

Eg I’ve spent a lot of time on bats, equipment and also stats - I set all the England players to 0 so I’m tracking easily exactly only their performances in my 90s matches

it’d be great not to have to redo all that but still use these fantastic players. Can they be merged?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Is there any way to merge the likeness of these players with my existing copies.

Eg I’ve spent a lot of time on bats, equipment and also stats - I set all the England players to 0 so I’m tracking easily exactly only their performances in my 90s matches

it’d be great not to have to redo all that but still use these fantastic players. Can they be merged?

I'm not sure, I can have a look.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Doesn't look like there's a way @blockerdave

Would suggest the 'copy appearance' option. I looked at my players but it isn't there, I don't know why it isn't, but it is there for some players..

ok, no worries. Can do it the “long” way[DOUBLEPOST=1585855128][/DOUBLEPOST]Given I don’t give a damn about the current gen non-licensed players, I suppose I could take a short cut by eg linking my existing players and overwriting everything, then linking your player and only overwriting appearance?

If I then unlinked I’d probably have the right one... might try something like that

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Shared three more; Merv Hughes, Phil Tufnell and Dermot Reeve (hair looks good in a hat).

Will add some images later as I'm lying on the sofa letting my tea go down but you can see them on the academy yourself.

great will whip tuffers and merv into my teams before I start the 90/91 ashes! Many thanks!!

D

Deleted member 193590

Shared three more; Merv Hughes, Phil Tufnell and Dermot Reeve (hair looks good in a hat).

Will add some images later as I'm lying on the sofa letting my tea go down but you can see them on the academy yourself.

I was searching for Dermot about 2 hours ago,I must of been the first person to download it :lol Thanks!!
Also @blockerdave thanks for being the only person to upload David Lawrence.

Users who are viewing this thread