No Requests Waste's Retro Things: 80s franchise teams | 1997 SL&IND teams | ID: wyyretro

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
See the suggestions thread for how much better it could be.

Ha ha ha I can’t wait!!!

——-
Edit - I thought you meant it was gonna be some douche slagging it off, but those pics were great.

the hair styles are really poor in c19 and it’s particularly felt in retro players

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Ha ha ha I can’t wait!!!

——-
Edit - I thought you meant it was gonna be some douche slagging it off, but those pics were great.

the hair styles are really poor in c19 and it’s particularly felt in retro players
I've expressed my disappointment more than once. :lol I'm 100% gameplay improvements above cosmetic things but when something like playface is added and there is maybe 1/3 of the haircut options it is disappointing. Even more so that there are good haircuts in the game attached to licensed players.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I've expressed my disappointment more than once. :lol I'm 100% gameplay improvements above cosmetic things but when something like playface is added and there is maybe 1/3 of the haircut options it is disappointing. Even more so that there are good haircuts in the game attached to licensed players.

it’s very disappointing how much the creation options keep regressing each iteration.

Gameplay obviously the priority but these touches for immersion are fantastic

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Because Geoffrey Boycott is coming out of retirement to captain Yorkshire Yazoo Slazenger have made him a custom made bat. Celebrating his highest test match score and partnering with a top kids TV show.

View attachment 231012 View attachment 231013
nice one

The ball mark logos on the bat looks so realistic...

Shall download that bat for a different version of your amazing used bats...

cheers!

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Shared three more; Merv Hughes, Phil Tufnell and Dermot Reeve (hair looks good in a hat).

Will add some images later as I'm lying on the sofa letting my tea go down but you can see them on the academy yourself.

Great work, love Merv![DOUBLEPOST=1586443625][/DOUBLEPOST]Luckily I haven't done my 1990s England and Australia decade teams so these will do nicely!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
After some very helpful people on the Inkscape bug report forum solved my issues. I have shared these old World Cup logos. @passwordistaco requested recently.

They are under wasteyouryouth but they feel more appropriate for this thread.

The WC seam overlays on the others to form a full logo, for example if used on a shirt.

1028630_20200418130133_1.png

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
After some very helpful people on the Inkscape bug report forum solved my issues. I have shared these old World Cup logos. @passwordistaco requested recently.

They are under wasteyouryouth but they feel more appropriate for this thread.

The WC seam overlays on the others to form a full logo, for example if used on a shirt.

View attachment 231498
Absolute legend, thank you!

Reactions: DAP

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Not sure Donald was being picked for any 80s franchise, he didn’t make his South Africa debut until the Gatting Rebel Tour in 1990.

Users who are viewing this thread