WC 2007 Final

Justcrazy

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guys I thought to open the new thread for the final since SRL already made it and waitting for the 2nd semis result. I think it'll be SA vs SRL

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Have to wait and see if Aussies qualify first to the finals. If they do, its not going to be easy against Lankans.... Aussies have struggled a lot against Lankan spinners even Aravinda de silva :p It wud be nice to see the contest between Hayden Vs Vaas and Hayden Vs Murali and Ponting Vs Murali if Aussies reach finals ;)

Anyways,I expect a tough tough battle in finals irrespective of the teams. Last three WC finals have been one sided contest.. I want to see something different..may be a last ball thriller :)

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
surendar said:
Anyways,I expect a tough tough battle in finals irrespective of the teams. Last three WC finals have been one sided contest.. I want to see something different..may be a last ball thriller :)
Aus, Rsa will probably save that for the semi. ;)

Ponting_14

International Cricketer
surendar said:

Your just saying that because you know your team is not going to be in it.

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
I could care less about a good game. I just want to see Australia get over the line. If it's a close match then that's a bonus in terms of entertainment but I solely follow my country.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
surendar said:
I think you speak for all neutrals there.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Ponting_14 said:
Your just saying that because you know your team is not going to be in it.

well, there are some people who love cricket and there are some people who love only their team's cricket :p And i prefer the first option :) From the first, i wanted India, Windies, NZ or SA to win this WCup( Not only India ). India becos, they seemed to be strongest side on paper.. NZ and Windies becos they do have great potentials... SA becos they deserved to win 99 trophy but were unlucky..so wanted luck to favour atleast now.

After seeing Lankans game yesterday, my hopes are now on Lanka too ;) The way they are playin cricket is amazing. Also, everyone blamed senior players for India's defeat... Yesterday's game should have proved that those blames were just rubbish or excuses...Combination of Senior's like Vaas,Murali, Sanath with young guns like Malinga is still winning the matches for Lanka.

Sagacious

Club Cricketer
The way they are playin cricket is amazing. Also, everyone blamed senior players for India's defeat... Yesterday's game should have proved that those blames were just rubbish or excuses...Combination of Senior's like Vaas,Murali, Sanath with young guns like Malinga is still winning the matches for Lanka.
Only difference is that they know how to play under pressure not like Tendus & Gangus!

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
wfdu_ben91 said:
India the strongest team on paper? You're joking?

With Top 5 batsmen for India(Sachin,Sourav,Sehwag,Dravid and Yuvi) having nearly 50000 runs under their belt, what do u call it then ;) Thats y i used the word " seemed to be "!!!

Sagacious

Club Cricketer
wfdu_ben91 said:
India the strongest team on paper? You're joking?

Yeah...good joke, but what's written in your signature(Hyden > Sachin) is even better :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread