WC2003 EXP Bowling/Weather/Pitch Issues !!!!!

H

heems

Hi Guyz,

Wel I m not sure whether it is a problem or thats how its been designed. Okie below is the detail of the issue...

Bowling
=====
1 ) I have updated the WC2003 EXP pack. ( must say its a smart wrk, too good )
2 ) There is one thing I have noticed, In HARD level of game play CPU bowls at the speed of 108 KMPH for Fast bowlers like Brett lee or so. for medium pace it bowls at 135 KMPH or so... which I guess is okay... I m not too sure how it wrks in other levels like easy or normal.
3 ) I have also tried chaging the CFG files which makes cpu to bowl more faster. but it still bowls at speed of 108 or so... on looking further I noticed that it is becoz of the exe's created in wc2003_exp. If I replace it with original exe. It bowls back at the speed of 155 or so...

has any one seen this ? Pls. gv ur views.

Weather / Patch
============

Using the wc2003_exp the weather & pitch conditions are std for thruout the tournament... any idea how to resolve it ?

I know of one solution, IE. to use the EA's patch. But if we use EA's patch then wc2003_exp does not wrk properly & the worldcup remains at England & also the ground & crowd becoms black....

I went thru few stuff in this forum but did not find any discussion on weather / pitch issues... can some one gv me views / feedback on this issues...

or do we have to wait till c2004 releases.... :) ?

Cheers

Himanshu

H

heems

Thnx for response.

I have applied all the fixes. Below r the details...

1 ) Fix one, which has read me file saying

New additions:

- All the player faces for Holland
- Selected faces for Namibia
- James Anderson face
- Updates and fixes to the WC rosters

Bug Fixes:

- Fixed the bug where you lost all sound when playing with the minnow teams
- Fixed the bug where the roster for minnow teams weren't showing properly
for some people

2 ) Fix 2 - This fixes the crowd for some stadiums.

This fixes the crowd for some stadiums.

Installation:

Extract all the files into your Cricket 2002 directory and overwrite all files
when prompted.

Running:
________

Tick the fix checkbox when you want to play in NZ or Australia.
Untick the fix checkbox when you want to play in SA or England.

3 ) Fix 3 -

Description
============

Fixes the problem where the ball had the bat texture when using the new bat from the WCEXP.
This allows you to keep the bat and fixes the ball colour.

If there is any additional patch then pls do let me know or if u cud pls. post it here or guide me where to find it...

Thnx

Himanshu

H

heems

u mean there is a patch which corrects bowling speeds with wc2003 patch ??? I hav not seen anything of that sort as yet... I doubt... wel i may be wrong...

correct me guyz.........

Himanshu

A

Admin

In HARD level of game play CPU bowls at the speed of 108 KMPH for Fast bowlers like Brett lee or so. for medium pace it bowls at 135 KMPH or so... which I guess is okay... I m not too sure how it wrks in other levels like easy or normal.

http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/sportpl...xpdiffpatch.rar

I think this is the file you need

And make you you have set ingame difficulty to NORMAL

Using the wc2003_exp the weather & pitch conditions are std for thruout the tournament... any idea how to resolve it ?

Use the Save Game tweaker to change weather.

Or you could just use Sam's tournament editor to play the world cup or whatever match you want

Users who are viewing this thread