WCEXP Crowd Fix- Help !!!

Shoaib Akhtar

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The WCEXP patch is gr8. But there r a few errors mainly withthe crowd. I have properly installed all the patches but the crowd is fixed only in SA, Aus, NZ and Eng stadiums what about others ie. Ind, WI etc. The crowd disappears at certain angles and show no animations. Pl release a patch asap. Help !!!!

Shoaib Akhtar

Club Cricketer
Vineet pls help

Also I noticed while selecting the stadiums the names and the pictures dont correspond to each other

Sanju

Club Cricketer
hey thats not the case when you r playing with nzl or aus you have to tick fix nz and aus crowd fix for other stadiums u should not tick the nz and aus crowd fix

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Its not when you're playing with Aus or NZ, it's when you're playing IN Aus or NZ. In Eng and SA and Bangladesh, crowds are there but not animated. Everywhere else, they're there but dissapear when they would normally be animated

So a list of things Vineet (or someone) needs to fix-

1. Crowd problems
2. Batsmen disapearing when they reach a milestone or are bowled

And can Vineet please enlighten me as to how he installed the Candian commentary patch. I'm sure he wouldn't put a patch on his site without testing it thoroughly ;) Or can anyone else tell me how they've installed it.

A

Admin

And can Vineet please enlighten me as to how he installed the Candian commentary patch.I'm sure he wouldn't put a patch on his site without testing it thoroughly?? ;)

nodassent.gif

Andrew you need to use a teams.tem file with Scotlnad in it and then add the sounds after you figure out what scottish players correspond to the canadian players. Plus if you're using the WCEXP you'd need to have two names.pak files. Frankly not worth the bother.I just put it up since someone submitted it to the site.

Shoaib Akhtar

Club Cricketer
What i meant to say was that when u play in Aus or NZ stadiums with the tick it all works fine but when u remove the tick mark and play at other stadiums the crowd disappears at certain angles and are not animated. Is it possible to restore only the stadium settings back to original.
Also while selecting stadiums in a friendly the picture and name of the stadium dont correspond to each other.

A

Admin

not possible bsmit007

I feel that the WCEXP does not have any major bugs that affect gameplay to any great extent so I wont be making any new changes to the WCEXP henceforth.

Shoaib Akhtar

Club Cricketer
I found a fix for crowd problems. Just install Cricket 2002 to another directory from the CD and copy its stadiums folder and paste it in the WCEXP folder. All the stadiums will work beautifully. Also delete the fix folder from the stadiums folder. You may get an error before starting the game but just ignore it. PS - The ads will change to default

S

screenname

Originally posted by Admin@Mar 25 2003, 07:00 PM
The WC will no longer be played in SA.
Does this mean you are making a patch for the WC to move to West Indies and USA?? ;) ;) ;)

A

Admin

I found a fix for crowd problems. Just install Cricket 2002 to another directory from the CD and copy its stadiums folder and paste it in the WCEXP folder. All the stadiums will work beautifully. Also delete the fix folder from the stadiums folder. You may get an error before starting the game but just ignore it. PS - The ads will change to default

No . I was replying to this. The WC will be played in England like before if you do this.

Users who are viewing this thread