We want autoplay in BLC

imran102b

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Still 3 more week to go for the release of the Game. I think codies can add autoplay feature in the Game. Right?

imran102b

School Cricketer
they know it will affcet their sales by atleast 20% they must do somthing about that.

sachin

International Coach
We all want to play the game,but having to play each and every over of a match is asking a bit much,even if you are prepared to do that, there are time constraints.But if it is a really enjoyable realistic game that will matter alot less.

Ste

Executive member
stevie said:
No, they can't. Unless you would be happy with a big delay in release.

But Rubber has mentioned a release day patch before so I suppose it could be included in this. Wouldnt help people with the PS2/Xbox versions though.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
patches normally fix minor bugs and or update teams, not add in complete new features. thats wat expansion packs and later versions are for

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Ste said:
But Rubber has mentioned a release day patch before so I suppose it could be included in this. Wouldnt help people with the PS2/Xbox versions though.

Anyone willing to give me a good PC! Nah, I was just going by what RG said a few days ago, about it being the final code and any changes now would push the release back. Didn't think of the PC patch.

waugh machine

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
sachin said:
We all want to play the game,but having to play each and every over of a match is asking a bit much.

who in their right mind buys a game they are not prepared to play?

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
well autoplay should have been a part of the game,

hope we ,at planetcricket can do something about this.

msamina

Club Cricketer
sachin said:
We all want to play the game,but having to play each and every over of a match is asking a bit much

:rtfl The funniest thing I have heard in this repect.

I am not concerned about autoplay since I tend to play the entire game myself. But, it is certainly a feature and it would have been nice to have this available particularly because it seems like so many people use it.

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
I never at all used the autoplay feature in Cricket 2004, and it will be the same for Cricket 2005 and BLC 2005.
I agree with the majority of users who have posted in this thread. What's the point of buying the game if you arn't even going to play it? It should be enjoyable enough for users to play out full matches, even tests for that matter.

dhruvdeepak

School Cricketer
what the hell is this absurd purist view about autoplay.
i dont care to use it but the attitude you guys have is ridiculous.
a considerable amount of users WANT to use it, and one should go by demand. you cant enforce your views on such a large number of people.
maybe youre expecting a freaking flawless piece of beauty in BLIC 2005, but others are a bit more realistic. one might get bored and want to get through a game, FOR WHATEVER REASON. whoever is whining about those wanting autoplay has no right to be telling them how to play a video game.
the reason why i would think anyone would use autoplay is in the middle of a long tour...want to get on to the test match and not play the tour game...

Users who are viewing this thread