Welcome to the PlanetCricket Discord Server

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
On behalf of the staff team, I would like to welcome all PlanetCricket users to the brand new PlanetCricket Discord Server, which we are opening up to all users for a trial period. If it proves successful, then the server should prove to be a fast-paced, informal supplementary space to add to your forum experience.

We look forward to seeing you over there, just in time to discuss New Zealand getting absolutely Bazzed tonight at the Basin Reserve.

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
On behalf of the staff team, I would like to welcome all PlanetCricket users to the brand new PlanetCricket Discord Server, which we are opening up to all users for a trial period. If it proves successful, then the server should prove to be a fast-paced, informal supplementary space to add to your forum experience.

We look forward to seeing you over there, just in time to discuss New Zealand getting absolutely Bazzed tonight at the Basin Reserve.
Me leaving a server I was active in 5 years ago because I'm at the server limit and the PC Discord just dropped:
1677190386410.png

Users who are viewing this thread