PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

beverly_hills_hotel001_pr_f_mob.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my pleasure to welcome you to the launch party of the West Coast Wildcats franchise, at the glamorous Beverly Hills Hotel.
Please welcome our hosts for the evening, two of many Hollywood stars in attendance tonight, Kevin Hart and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson!

02--genesungswuensche-von-the-rock-und-co----2-3---spoton-article-728366.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to Kevin and The Rock for entertaining us tonight, now let's welcome the franchise founder, Talha Hayat, to say a few words.

57435681_1863728663731675_5773020019642335232_n.jpg

Talha
: "Thank you everyone for being here tonight. As you know, TPCL is the epitome of entertainment, and it is fitting that this franchise is based in the city synonymous with entertainment, Los Angeles, California. First of all, i would like to welcome my co-owner @Parth D . He is one to watch, let me assure you.
Secondly,
I can officially reveal that the West Coast Wildcats will be playing their home matches at the iconic Dodger Stadium, in Los Angeles. We will be using a drop-in pitch, which will be a hard, flat surface. A batsman like me will have fun playing on it. Bowlers? Not so much!"

886ad8731f19196448ae7f4a925142ac--california-baby-dodger-stadium.jpg

"A team's logo is its most defining and recognisable feature. It is supposed to incapsulate everything the team stands for. Our logo will not be like any other. We will not just slap our name on it in a fancy font. We will, instead, try to capture our most fundamental principle, entertaining the fans, without whom nothing we do would be possible, along with honouring our home, Los Angeles. There is one iconic word that accomplishes both goals : Hollywood.
It is with pleasure that
I reveal our logo (courtesy of @RUDI )"

DD39D4B5-7538-471E-90C8-7F8B3999A6A0.png

Thanks, everyone, for tuning in, and see you on the battlefield!

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
beverly_hills_hotel001_pr_f_mob.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my pleasure to welcome you to the launch party of the West Coast Wildcats franchise, at the glamorous Beverly Hills Hotel.
Please welcome our hosts for the evening, two of many Hollywood stars in attendance tonight, Kevin Hart and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson!

02--genesungswuensche-von-the-rock-und-co----2-3---spoton-article-728366.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to Kevin and The Rock for entertaining us tonight, now let's welcome the franchise founder, Talha Hayat, to say a few words.

57435681_1863728663731675_5773020019642335232_n.jpg

Talha
: "Thank you everyone for being here tonight. As you know, TPCL is the epitome of entertainment, and it is fitting that this franchise is based in the city synonymous with entertainment, Los Angeles, California. First of all, i would like to welcome my co-owner @Parth D . He is one to watch, let me assure you.
Secondly,
I can officially reveal that the West Coast Wildcats will be playing their home matches at the iconic Dodger Stadium, in Los Angeles. We will be using a drop-in pitch, which will be a hard, flat surface. A batsman like me will have fun playing on it. Bowlers? Not so much!"

886ad8731f19196448ae7f4a925142ac--california-baby-dodger-stadium.jpg

"A team's logo is its most defining and recognisable feature. It is supposed to incapsulate everything the team stands for. Our logo will not be like any other. We will not just slap our name on it in a fancy font. We will, instead, try to capture our most fundamental principle, entertaining the fans, without whom nothing we do would be possible, along with honouring our home, Los Angeles. There is one iconic word that accomplishes both goals : Hollywood.
It is with pleasure that
I reveal our logo (courtesy of @AliB )"

ckl-png.234266

Thanks, everyone, for tuning in, and see you on the battlefield!
Nice opening. Btw, not able to see the team logo....

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Btw, the team that doesn’t even have a name yet is commenting on the other's logo :lol

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A logo sent by @AliB . Clearly a sabotage attempt by the nameless team :p
Ali is a professional and reading your post makes one thing clear that you have just copied the image link from PM and added it here. After all these years at PC, one should understand that link from PM won't work on the forum for others. :lol

And your obsession towards our team name shows that we are almost successful in creating the hype required in the leagues as these.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Ali is a professional and reading your post makes one thing clear that you have just copied the image link from PM and added it here. After all these years at PC, one should understand that link from PM won't work on the forum for others. :lol

And your obsession towards our team name shows that we are almost successful in creating the hype required in the leagues as these.
Oh yeah, I can feel the hype. So much hype.

Users who are viewing this thread