West Indies Cable&Wireless Series Patch

K

killa_stiky2002

Feature:

Faces of new caps.
Cable & Wireless sponsered (maroon & green, not WC) kit with real numbers.
Accurate stats as at West Indies vs. Australia, 2nd ODI, 18/05/03. (Might be released as at 25/05/03)
Cable & Wireless Series (Australia) Test & ODI squads. R.O.Hurley's stats will be his "first class" as tests and "limited overs-A" as ODI stats for now as he is in the ODI squad but is yet to play an ODI.
Player names for Smith (from All Time squad) and Baugh (S/M Waugh)

Screenshot of ODI kit. Looks like the one released on Cricket2002 Online but isn't. It is nicely made and photoshopped from the picture (in the next post) and is much brighter.

S

sonic

Well done Lisle, I will send you my completed files tonight hopefully, and then we can upload them for everyone by tomorrow :rolleyes:

K

killa_stiky2002

I want to wait till after the third ODI. To fix the whites, and obtain a good portrait of Baugh and Banks. And I still have to redo kit backs

K

killa_stiky2002

Here are some screens to make your mouth water more.

Lawson, pondering about next ball

K

killa_stiky2002

Smith, a taking a blinder at backward short leg << one of the new faces (look at his concentration!) :)

tommy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by killa_stiky2002
Feature:

Faces of new caps.
Cable & Wireless sponsered (maroon & green, not WC) kit with real numbers.
Accurate stats as at West Indies vs. Australia, 2nd ODI, 18/05/03. (Might be released as at 25/05/03)
Cable & Wireless Series (Australia) Test & ODI squads. R.O.Hurley's stats will be his "first class" as tests and "limited overs-A" as ODI stats for now as he is in the ODI squad but is yet to play an ODI.
Player names for Smith (from All Time squad) and Baugh (S/M Waugh)

Screenshot of ODI kit. Looks like the one released on Cricket2002 Online but isn't. It is nicely made and photoshopped from the picture (in the next post) and is much brighter.

from where i can download it? there is no link for it....

Users who are viewing this thread