West Indies Tour of England - July 2020

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Cricket Australia is streaming it for free on their website if you could use a VPN.
Hopes were raised for 90% of the sentence until I read the last 10% :(

Not really into VPN and stuff.

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
God, the umpiring in this game has been terrible. From Illingworth too, normally a good umpire. And Kettleborough...jeez this guy is absolutely out of sorts. I want Nigel Llong again, he's probably the best right now apart from Aleem Dar.

5 reviews from the WI, 4 successful and 1 retained.

@asprin VPN is easy, albeit...slightly on the grey side of legal.

Last edited:
D

Dutch

Amazing to see how fired up and passionate Jimmy still is after all these years!

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
Finally the umpire gets one right. It looked out from first view, I think Campbell pushed his luck a bit too far, although he looked decent for his time in the middle.

We've got Hope in the middle, with Brooks, Chase, Holder, et al to come. If we can make it to 350 without weather interruptions, we will win this one.

D

Dutch

Finally the umpire gets one right. It looked out from first view, I think Campbell pushed his luck a bit too far, although he looked decent for his time in the middle.

We've got Hope in the middle, with Brooks, Chase, Holder, et al to come. If we can make it to 350 without weather interruptions, we will win this one.
They are certainly playing a lot across the line. But its a good start by the Windies.

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
Not Braithwaite. He must have a psychic connection to Chanderpaul or something.

EDIT: I even heard Mike Atherton refer to him as crab-like earlier today...who was the biggest crab in cricket? Shiv.

Also, just as an aside, it always pains me to hear "Braythwaythe" as his name is pronounced, because in the Caribbean we say it as "Braffit".

Last edited:

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Stokes stepping out to counter the fast bowlers , especially Roach , was a scene to admire ....

And he was successful too in doing so !

Bevab

Staff Member
Stokes stepping out to counter the fast bowlers , especially Roach , was a scene to admire ....

And he was successful too in doing so !

Er.. given that he was dropped twice, I'm not so sure about the success of that. To me, Buttler looked like the best batsman England had out there.

Bevab

Staff Member
Amazing to see how fired up and passionate Jimmy still is after all these years!

Few other bowlers could do what he does so consistently for eight overs on the trot at this age. A true freak of a player.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Just watched the ECB highlights video.

Best Shot of the day? Dom Bess' first cut shot against Roach. Just looked way too classy. (Closely competed by Buttler's cover drive off the back foot)
Best Ball of the day? Jimmy's 3 wickets to Campbell.

Users who are viewing this thread