NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Unfortunately, I have put him on my ignore list (no disrespect meant to him). Couldn't take the barrage of posts, most of which are basically score reporting that we can already find in Cricinfo/Cricbuzz/etc. I believe the admins think its fine to report scores here, for those who don't go to these sites. But to me, posts like that don't add anything and get so very annoying.
The only problem I face by blocking him/her is that the thread gets blocked as well. This means everytime click on view ignored thread. His/Her thread creating ability must be stopped or once Bhumi creates a thread it needs to be transferred to someone else so that it can be seen. Admins and staff used to be strict on posting scores only and used to warn guess its ok now.

Back on the match, glad the series is over. Although West Indies showed some fight in the first and second innings of this test overall it was really boring. ICC really needs to come up with plans of tiers and promotion and relegation system. 11 test teams in 2 groups with Top 5 in A and Bottom 6 in B. Each team plays other team twice over the period of two years Home and Away. At the end of the year the team ranked 4-5 can drop down to Group B and Team ranked 1 and 2 in Group B can be promoted to Group A.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
only problem I face by blocking him/her is that the thread gets blocked as well. This means everytime click on view ignored thread. His/Her thread creating ability must be stopped or once Bhumi creates a thread it needs to be transferred to someone else so that it can be seen. Admins and staff used to be strict on posting scores only and used to warn guess its ok now.
I faced the same issue as well. I had Bhumi on ignore, but couldn't view this series thread because this user created it. No disrespect to this user, but I think someone else should make the thread to avoid this sort of thing.

To the admins, anyway to have an options button for this kind of thing? Like you can ignore the person but still view the thread.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I have transferred the first post to myself so unless I am on someone's ignore list you guys should be fine.
:lol the problem continues for me :spy.

JK

On a different note, I can safely assume DK's comeback is now officially over? He will always go down as a player who had potential who never did anything big on international stage. He cannot be feeling sad about it as he go ample amount of opportunities.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
:lol the problem continues for me :spy.

JK

On a different note, I can safely assume DK's comeback is now officially over? He will always go down as a player who had potential who never did anything big on international stage. He cannot be feeling sad about it as he go ample amount of opportunities.

Unfortunate that he loses his ODI spot when he did all things right (i.e. a good Asia Cup, considering the tough batting conditions). I guess in a country of more than a billion people, the likes of him HAVE to set the stage on fire in order to be in the scheme of things on a consistent basis.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Well pretty one sided series as expected. You have to feel sorry for Umesh Yadav. He runs in and bowls his heart out on these wickets for his country and when he actually gets a chance to bowl on some helpful wickets, he is not in the final 11. For example, lord's test this year where we decided to play Kuldeep Yadav on a seaming track. I still don't think he will play any tests in Australia unless one of the other quick gets injured.

I also don't understand this obsession with Shardul Thakur. I haven't seen anything from him so far that convinces me that he is an international bowler. It is unfortunate that he got injured in his debut test match but it should have been Siraj making his debut in this test match, not Shardul. You have to give the guy a chance when he is in form and Siraj is in red hot form right now. This would have been an ideal opportunity to expose him to test cricket. Selectors did a similar thing with Mayank when he was in red hot form, they didn't select him. Mayank should have also played in this test in place of Pujara or Kohli just so we can know what we are going with in Australia.

Prithvi had a dream series and played very well throughout the series. However, he looks very susceptible against short pitched bowling aimed at his body. The same thing can be said about Rishabh Pant as well. They both are very aggressive batsmen but they will need to learn when to control their aggression. Rishabh has thrown away his wicket both times in 90 in this series. I really hope they are well prepared of what they will get in Australia.

Bhumi

Club Captain
Westindies Coach Stuart Law suspended for first two ODI vs India

Last edited:

Bhumi

Club Captain
I bet Umesh will go for most runs during Gowhathi and Vishakhapatknam ODI because when Lamp close it's shines more.

Dinesh kartik need to wait til next DULEEP trophy in 2019
For his re- return in selection favors.

Bhumi

Club Captain
He is in the ODI squad.

This is the ODI squad: Virat Kohli (capt), Rohit Sharma (vc), Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Ambati Rayudu, Manish Pandey, MS Dhoni (wk), Rishabh Pant, Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Khaleel Ahmed, Shardul Thakur.
Umesh replaced in place of S.Thakur (last name) for first 2 ODI

Please noticed I did not repeat this it's Quote answer[DOUBLEPOST=1539732840][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think he means to say that the flame of a lamp is at its brightest just before it burns out. :D
Right you can understand anyway

Bhumi

Club Captain
I am dying to watch india's 950 ODI this very month

Sad to say Aus only played 916 ODI

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is it possible for mods out here to limit the power of posting so much of garbage from one particular user?..... Its too much of utter crap in cricket discussions forums for quite some time now.
I remember a similar user who used to post like this particular user does... I think their username was olivera Vicky or pujan. They quickly got banned after posting random things and the mods seem very nice to this user even if they spam.

Users who are viewing this thread