Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not following cricket much since getting a full time job, so for folks out here can you guys please answer this why is Rayudu back in the squad? Its like going back in 2015 to find the missing link in the middle order.
From the logic I understand so far, he has been rewarded for the stellar performances in IPL. :lol

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Not following cricket much since getting a full time job, so for folks out here can you guys please answer this why is Rayudu back in the squad? Its like going back in 2015 to find the missing link in the middle order.
He has always performed well whenever he got chance for India. He is in good form ( yes IPL, but he batted really well ). He can play defensively or go top gear when required. I definitely feel he is a better option than DK for #4. Personally would have gone for Manish Pandey or Rahul for #4 but not disappointed with Rayudu's selection.

B

Bigby Wolf

From the logic I understand so far, he has been rewarded for the stellar performances in IPL. :lol

He has always performed well whenever he got chance for India. He is in good form ( yes IPL, but he batted really well ). He can play defensively or go top gear when required. I definitely feel he is a better option than DK for #4. Personally would have gone for Manish Pandey or Rahul for #4 but not disappointed with Rayudu's selection.

Tbh I hope he does because time is running out for experiment for the no 4 position. If I remember correctly we have tried too many players for that slot Iyer, Pandey, Rahul, Raina, DK and even experimented with Pandya at times and still haven't found the right choice for whatever reasons.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Wow. We have a long tail tonight. Dhoni HAS to guide us home tonight.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
A big fan of Rohit, happy at a certain extent but tbfh Ro doesn't deserve it. If he at all ends up playing well it'll be a pleasant surprise.

Good that you're honest. And let me be honest too - I am really happy with the way Rohit has been playing in recent times in ODI's and T20's. And in fact I even believe he should soon become India's full time captain in the shorter formats. But I do not rate him as a test player and feel its disservice to the likes of Nair and others that Rohit is picked in the test squad.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
He has lost it Dhoni. No where going with the bat

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Good that you're honest. And let me be honest too - I am really happy with the way Rohit has been playing in recent times in ODI's and T20's. And in fact I even believe he should soon become India's full time captain in the shorter formats. But I do not rate him as a test player and feel its disservice to the likes of Nair and others that Rohit is picked in the test squad.

Sorry, it's not a disservice but a complete travesty. It's so unjust it can't even be explained![DOUBLEPOST=1540651981][/DOUBLEPOST]
He has lost it Dhoni. No where going with the bat

I agree. Hope he picks up the pace and finishes the game.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Sorry, it's not a disservice but a complete travesty. It's so unjust it can't even be explained![DOUBLEPOST=1540651981][/DOUBLEPOST]

I agree. Hope he picks up the pace and finishes the game.
? He's out that's why I posted that.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Another middle order failure

This is very disappointing. We are no where close to being a settled line up

MSD turning into a massive massive liability in the batting order

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Getting to 20s and then throwing it away as a middle order batsman is just not acceptable for a supposedly world class batting lineup

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I really want WADA to test Kohli. If there are any other tests, those as well.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
77 to defend off 66 with only Kohli being a proper bat. WI's game to win. Don't ruin the good work now like the last game, boys.

Users who are viewing this thread