Chase gone for 20 .
wicket # 4 by kuldeep
9/0/33/4

5 down wi

Powell need 26 for 100

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Thought the batting might at least save some face for West India but evidently not, they are getting steamrollered right now.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Very surprised that Kohli enforced the follow-on. Rahul is, in all likelihood, not gonna get another chance. But I do not see him getting dropped for the next Test. Perhaps Kohli would want to emulate Rohit in that aspect.
And why would he? we already know Kohli wants to win each and every game regardless of the opposition and the situation. Plus it wouldn't have made a lot of sense if didn't follow on with such a massive lead of 468.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is a very disappointing game by the Windies. Their batsmen in particular made some brainless decisions and it'd looked like if they played sensibly they would be in a better position. They failed to keep a balance between aggression and caution and they all threw their wickets away. It's difficult facing India in their backyard, but you'd expect a team to still not look like clowns treating Test cricket like T20 cricket. Dowrich was the only one who played a responsible hand in that second innings along with Powell.

Bhumi

Club Captain
M.om Shaw for 100000 rupees
Jana Bankable player : Jadeja for 100000 rupees

5 day off till next test

Cong Kuldeep for 5 fer in all 3 format in same year

T20i
ODI
Test

Bhumi

Club Captain
This is a very disappointing game by the Windies. Their batsmen in particular made some brainless decisions and it'd looked like if they played sensibly they would be in a better position. They failed to keep a balance between aggression and caution and they all threw their wickets away. It's difficult facing India in their backyard, but you'd expect a team to still not look like clowns treating Test cricket like T20 cricket. Dowrich was the only one who played a responsible hand in that second innings along with Powell.
Stuart Law should explain why their player played loose cricket

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I did not enjoy following even a single day of this test match. Tells you a story!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I did not enjoy following even a single day of this test match. Tells you a story!
I am glad I havent yet paid for hotstar. Its good that Willow has some competition but Willow was always a top class broadcaster, with Hotstar user does have an option now but its getting more expensive with Star having rights to Indian cricket. Might take Hotstar at the end of year for the Australia series and IPL and WC telecasting on Hotstar.

Bhumi

Club Captain
Virat request BCCI to allow wife for All 75 days during Australian tour

Present rule allow only first 15 days for wife to stay with their spouse

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I am glad I havent yet paid for hotstar. Its good that Willow has some competition but Willow was always a top class broadcaster, with Hotstar user does have an option now but its getting more expensive with Star having rights to Indian cricket. Might take Hotstar at the end of year for the Australia series and IPL and WC telecasting on Hotstar.

How much do you have to pay for Hotstar ?

And how much does Willow cost these days (I used to swear by Willow when I was abroad). Now in India, Hotstar streaming quality is equally good and very reasonable - 300INR/Year for the sports package.

Bhumi

Club Captain
Hotstar not good for cricket if you live in india as hotstar india in india anyway I paid 999 for 365 days but yes if you like hindi serial and drama it's worth to pay 999.[DOUBLEPOST=1538988849][/DOUBLEPOST]

And how much does Willow cost these days (I used to swear by Willow when I was abroad). Now in India, Hotstar streaming quality is equally good and very reasonable - 300INR/Year for the sports package.
Yes 299 for all sports offer[DOUBLEPOST=1538988917][/DOUBLEPOST]
Because incredibly boringly one sided by any chance!
They should play test in srilanka instead UAE

Bhumi

Club Captain
Hotstar not carry aus/ pak test.I am watching on sonyLiv it's free as my
Full year subscription of amazon fire stick but after 90 days that can cost me 499 for 12 mos including Download GAANA 1 million song
Plus all over seas cricket on my LG smart tv on my cell phone and 5 other screen including my car.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Hotstar costs $9.99 a month. So practically $120 a year just for Hotstar as a standalone service. Willow as standalone although is more expensive with it costing $14.99 a month. I have Willow through Sling TV which gives me at $25 most 10 top Hindi channels such as Sony, SAB, Colors, etc along with Willow TV. Might have to rethink though as most of India's matches are now on Hotstar since India plays at home half the time.

Users who are viewing this thread