West Indies tour of Pakistan - April 2018

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
View attachment 207707

That's another positive to be taken. He just need to develop some muscle power.

This actually clear many things. Plus a century is century and good performance is always a good performance. It needs guts to open in such hot conditions and score an unbeaten 97.

For Example, I am sure when Tendulkar scored centuries against ever pathetic sides of Kenya and Zimbabwe back in late 90's, the media and fans didnt say at that time that these are patehtic sides and this isnt a worthy hundred. Even if people said those hundreds are still part of his personal record which people cherish

If this is that easy then why not other batsmen scored such.. Only a good player on the day play such innings.

I personally feel that Ramiz has developed himself into a good commentator. He is unbiased when it comes to commentating within Pakistan commentators. Waqar and Wasim Akram need a lot of work on their commentating content. Bazid is 12th man

Last edited:

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Its quite unfair to shehzad yet again as Sarfraz didnt give him chance in the third T20 despite if we talk about International T20 series, Shehzad made a good come back opening with Fakhar. Sarfraz made all decisions based on PSL and giving selection favors to his friends. Its a shame

Meanwhile, I came across Ptv game on hai show just before the match. Hilarious. It was like four clueless teenagers with their views all over the place. Wish such third class productions should get better one day..

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Finally Ramdin arrives!

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Karachi Roaring. Pakistan ZINDABAD! (Long Live Pakistan) Congratulations Team Green for strengthening the top spot in T20s. What a wonderful feeling to have matches in your home grounds alhamdulillah.

Talking about Cricket, Talat and Asif are our new find. Faheem is getting confidence the more matches he is playing. A little bit of tweakting in the squad and boy this team would be unbeaten in T20s. Still one of the top T20 sides in the World.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Karachi Roaring. Pakistan ZINDABAD! (Long Live Pakistan) Congratulations Team Green for strengthening the top spot in T20s. What a wonderful feeling to have matches in your home grounds alhamdulillah.

Talking about Cricket, Talat and Asif are our new find. Faheem is getting confidence the more matches he is playing. A little bit of tweakting in the squad and boy this team would be unbeaten in T20s. Still one of the top T20 sides in the World.
I'm not fully sold on Asif. Talat looks like a legitimate limited overs option.

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Its quite unfair to shehzad yet again as Sarfraz didnt give him chance in the third T20 despite if we talk about International T20 series, Shehzad made a good come back opening with Fakhar. Sarfraz made all decisions based on PSL and giving selection favors to his friends. Its a shame
Shahzad plays way too many dot balls. The series was a good one to try a new combination and it worked perfectly. Shehzad has been given many chances and failed but he might play in some important series.
And can you please be precise on bolded part? Are you talking about Nawaz?

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Shahzad plays way too many dot balls. The series was a good one to try a new combination and it worked perfectly. Shehzad has been given many chances and failed but he might play in some important series.
And can you please be precise on bolded part? Are you talking about Nawaz?

If you take him on a tour there was no point not giving him a chance. He could have even played by resting Babar who is a permanent slot member just to give him confidence. Like I said earlier, more importantly the decisions were based upon PSL performances rather than last international matches. As far as the bold part is concerned, Yup Nawaz is one of them and it feels to me a group of certain players whom Sarfraz wants to carry through. Fair enough, but what Nawaz has acheived in terms of his batting, nothing internationally nor in PSL. This combination of bowlers will get paid heavily against stronger teams. Imad is one of them as well who is nothing more than Sultan Zarawani (UAE ex player) as far as his utility is concerned.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Good to see matches being played in Pakistan, Thanks to the West Indies team for coming to Pakistan. :).
It look like PSL is doing great for Pakistan so far and hope to the see more of this in the future as the World Cup is next year.

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I really like this guy -

Hussain Talat. He is very clear with his goal...find of this series.

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
If you take him on a tour there was no point not giving him a chance. He could have even played by resting Babar who is a permanent slot member just to give him confidence. Like I said earlier, more importantly the decisions were based upon PSL performances rather than last international matches. As far as the bold part is concerned, Yup Nawaz is one of them and it feels to me a group of certain players whom Sarfraz wants to carry through. Fair enough, but what Nawaz has acheived in terms of his batting, nothing internationally nor in PSL. This combination of bowlers will get paid heavily against stronger teams. Imad is one of them as well who is nothing more than Sultan Zarawani (UAE ex player) as far as his utility is concerned.
If Shehzad should've been given a chance then why not Rahat Ali?[DOUBLEPOST=1522860411][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd prefer Sohaib Maqsood In.
He is a top-order batsman and is a bit low on fitness IMO.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I think Shaheen Shah Afridi have been prefered a way too early for the international side. Let the guy play domestic cricket enough. He has a long way to go.

Rahat Ali should be given preference in one of the matches as well but Sarfraz played quite safe and went for a full strength side in both matches.

In the post match cermoney Sarfraz named some guys and said I m moving forward with these guys by giving them maximum confidence.

Users who are viewing this thread