West Indies Tri-Series - 2016

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
This umpire's call thing is such a bullshit. I saw two reviews in today's game where both the balls were clearly hitting the leg stump and still both the batsmen got away with it just because umpire gave not out.[DOUBLEPOST=1465337606][/DOUBLEPOST]This is just horrible umpiring.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Unless Aaron Finch plays an inning of his career, this is just going to end badly for Australia. They just can't play spin especially on these kind of surface where its slow and low.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Please don't c***e SAF .. Please done c***e

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Starc will be back today .
Smith and Maxwell need to get back to form .
Bailey also not in form so its better to stick with Maxwell, He is a match winner.
It looks like a spinner will get dropped and make way for Coulter-Nile.
Its a batting friendly wicket and pacers going to play bigger role.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Samuels has again played an amazing knock on a tough pitch. He looks like such a good player when he is in this kind of form. I wish he was a bit more consistent.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I feel Samuels is the most consistent player in the West Indies team. He always comes good during big games.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I`m surprised his thread is`nt busy. This tri-series might be what Windies cricket needs for a revival. I can definitely see signs of revival in WI cricket. For the first time in the last decade, we are seeing the boys from the Caribbean do well in any serious form of the game, against seriously good ODI sides. All this with at least 4 guys who are`nt in the side owing to their administrative issues (Russell, DJ Bravo, Lendl Simmons). Gabriel looks red hot with his pace and could form a good pace attack with the likes of Taylor, Holder and Braithwatte. They have shown will to fightback from hopeless situations of three/four down for nothing. WI sides of the recent past would be bundled out fo3 120 from those situations. I`m really looking forward to the India-WI tests now, if the WI turnaround is real.

Coming back to the final, 156/5 in 31 overs. Its really game on.

S

Satan666

I`m surprised his thread is`nt busy. This tri-series might be what Windies cricket needs for a revival. I can definitely see signs of revival in WI cricket. For the first time in the last decade, we are seeing the boys from the Caribbean do well in any serious form of the game, against seriously good ODI sides. All this with at least 4 guys who are`nt in the side owing to their administrative issues (Russell, DJ Bravo, Lendl Simmons). Gabriel looks red hot with his pace and could form a good pace attack with the likes of Taylor, Holder and Braithwatte. They have shown will to fightback from hopeless situations of three/four down for nothing. WI sides of the recent past would be bundled out fo3 120 from those situations. I`m really looking forward to the India-WI tests now, if the WI turnaround is real.

Coming back to the final, 156/5 in 31 overs. Its really game on.

As harsh as it sounds WI cricket wrt Test and ODI is dead, and aint gonna be resurected!

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As harsh as it sounds WI cricket wrt Test and ODI is dead, and aint gonna be resurected!
Actually they were pretty decent in this series. I didn't expect them to win the number of matches they have won and make it to finals. So, they should take this positively and work hard. Sure they can't reach top now, but they can improve over time.

grkrama

National Board President
If they can find replacements for fletcher, and ramdin they get a pretty solid ODI team!
Pollard, holder, brathewaite make a powerfull lower order!

I would even get bravo to open, the guy is a slowpoke, unless he get going really well he eats a lot of balls and then number of times he gets going well in odis is less, so him opening would really help!

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If they can find replacements for fletcher, and ramdin they get a pretty solid ODI team!
Pollard, holder, brathewaite make a powerfull lower order!

I would even get bravo to open, the guy is a slowpoke, unless he get going really well he eats a lot of balls and then number of times he gets going well in odis is less, so him opening would really help!

You mean the Ramdin who scored 91 and 40 against Australia in the tri-series? Let Bravo stay at 3, he's the future of the WI line up. Might as well let him bat where he is most comfortable...

grkrama

National Board President
You mean the Ramdin who scored 91 and 40 against Australia in the tri-series? Let Bravo stay at 3, he's the future of the WI line up. Might as well let him bat where he is most comfortable...

dr.JPG

ya he did well in that 91 with samuels, but plodded the next one ..... he hasnt really clicked much in the last couple years

Bravo has been the young talent for sometime but he plays slower than cook and i cant see that helping WI in oDi's for tests sure, but in odi's it impacts the flow of the game, he might very well waste the incisive part of the bowling rather than first change ones!

Users who are viewing this thread