West Indies vs Bangladesh ODI Series 2009

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
It's going to be difficult to get above Gazelle. He almost has the same players I have and he also got Devon Smith and Ashraful. He got players like Devon Smith, Ashraful, Rahim and Syed Rasel, while I've got Mahmudullah, Fletcher, Bernard and Rubel Hossain. So I need these guys to do well.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
dont think, Rasel and Rubel will get a 3rd chance...at least not Rubel...

zub2005

International Coach
Shakib Al Hasan gettin points but i think everyone got him as cap or most people

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
In this ODI series you've got to have Shakib Al Hasan as captain, otherwhile you're out of competition. The top 3 will be decided by the rest of the players you have. I am hoping that Bangladesh will give Rubel Hossain some more chances.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
ZZ i thought they were gona bring the main XI after the 1st 2 ODIss

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
No, I expected the WICB to be stubborn about this and let the current players finish this ODI series. So finally a gamble that is working. Also West Indies already lost the ODI series, so there is not much gain to include the regular team now.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Bad thing so far is that Rubel Hossain isn't playing in the 3rd ODI. Also Ashraful took 3 catches and Bernard scored only 1 run.

Good thing is that Devon Smith failed, Fletcher scored 52 runs and Mahmudullah took a wicket and a catch. Also Rasel isn't playing.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Junaid Siddique and Tamim Iqbal are scoring pretty fast. I need them to get out, so Raqibul Hasan and Mahmudullah score some runs.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I need these two to score all the runs.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Tamim Iqbal is finally out. Bad thing is that he was the one, who I have in my team. I am just hoping that Siddique and Ashraful will get out soon, so the rest of the players (excluding Rahim) will finish the job.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Almost everybody got him, so it doesn't matter. But Raqibul Hasan is out for 5 runs and that's pretty bad for me. Siddique is already on 40 runs and he is becoming a problem.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors

Users who are viewing this thread