What about the boxed version ?

Which version you prefer ?

• Total voters

omkarjere

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I had asked this to Rafey he said they'll decide this in coming weeks any progress yet ?

deathrevenge9

International Coach
Well Faraz Ahmed has told me on Facebook that there will be a BOXED version of the game in Pakistan :banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Well Faraz Ahmed has told me on Facebook that there will be a BOXED version of the game in Pakistan :banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2

This makes sense. Being a Pakistan-owned company, they'd want to keep the locals happy!

ramiz_fahad

Club Cricketer
This makes sense. Being a Pakistan-owned company, they'd want to keep the locals happy!

bro if they lunched in pakistan its mean very shotly n soon it will also lunched in international as i said mabe they have problim other country as many said they would not purchased in steam...dis is new company so they dont have contack out side of country so its there first time .... so bro we must help them to takes steps...... dont worry be happy.......:)

bumba26

School Cricketer
IMO, delaying the steam release didn't make a lot sense to me. People who will buy on steam and have a fair knowledge of steam will buy it from there, boxed or no boxed.
I can think of 2 possible reason for this delay.
1) They are doing a last minute polishing and fixing bugs. (Most likely)
2) They don't want to take a chance by having 2 separate release dates. Steam owners can spread the word that the game is not good or excellent which might hamper boxed pack sales.
Anything else u all can think of?
Geez!!! I love speculations.....:sarcasm:happy:banana2:clap:clap

Users who are viewing this thread