What Are You Most Looking Forward To With Cricket 19

cricfan11

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looking forward to creating players naming them as some of my buddies in career mode. Would love to see how myself and my friends (in-game players) start together in club cricket and then progress towards international levels.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Firstly I will be doing the world cup hopefully trying to play every game using every team see how far I go I will mostly record it by myself incase I don't get through all the games and have to start doing finals then I will move on to the ashes when it start's

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Looking forward to downloading 'The Academy' as soon as it is available! Also wish to see a demo to net/ground practice (which DBC 14 and DBC 17 did have)

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I have been playing cricket games since 1996. While BA have been brilliant with their innovations, they haven't yet been able to crack the AI aspect of the game. For old timers like us who want to play alone, a working AI is a must. I hope BA have achieved it with cricket 19. I will however await the verdict of old members here before I make the purchase.

azkhan

Club Captain
Looking forward to creating my own World cups and Tournaments. Does anyone know if we can add Group stages when creating tournaments?

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Looking forward to creating my own World cups and Tournaments. Does anyone know if we can add Group stages when creating tournaments?
No it does not

N Jones

Club Captain
We have heard of a number of features that will be part of the new game coming out at the end of May.

This thread is an opportunity to look forward to the game and discuss with each other what we are looking forward to do. It is not a thread to discuss anything else!

I will kick off: I am looking forward to playing a home and away Ashes series with England....first in England and then taking the boys to Australia and depending on how players have done in the home series perhaps bring in new blood and see how they get on.

I like the fact that if the tour mode is based on the previous version in Ashes 17 you can create a realistic set-up with warm-up games etcetera.
I'm looking forward to this to..also playing as Surrey in our proper Kia Oval ground. I just hope this game finally doesn't have the overthrow's issue that's ruined the last 2 games for me

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
No it does not

How do I phrase this so it doesn’t get deleted?

Surely you can at least create one group with knockout rounds after, like the World Cup and as in previous games?

Looking forward to creating my own Test and ODI leagues with a final for the top two sides as I’ve done before.

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
How do I phrase this so it doesn’t get deleted?

Surely you can at least create one group with knockout rounds after, like the World Cup and as in previous games?

Looking forward to creating my own Test and ODI leagues with a final for the top two sides as I’ve done before.
You can do that

falehan072

Club Cricketer
I am honestly looking forward o the commentary.

The game physics looks bang on, after bowling a few deliveries you can notice the ball looks heavy and it behaves like that. The perks system is awesome, the game play is a visual treat. Now a revamped commentary will be the icing on the cake.

An official cricket game which Looks great, plays great, sounds great and has an engaging commentary.

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

I like the fact that if the tour mode is based on the previous version in Ashes 17 you can create a realistic set-up with warm-up games etcetera.

And if it’s like tour mode from 17 Ashes you can’t choose which test is a day nighter and you won’t be able to add in some ODI tournaments.

Tour mode needs to be fixed.[DOUBLEPOST=1557613112][/DOUBLEPOST]I am looking forward to (maybe wishful thinking?) big ant finally fixing tour mode and making it a viable mode of play that can live up to it’s potential. With the amount of stadiums made worldwide and now two nations as officially licensed my personal dream that I always begin of playing a home and away tour schedule might finally be finished because there’s always limitations with errors.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Since we have a bowling style so very similar to Malinga's I look forward to create a scenario where he has to defend 9 runs v/s CSK in the IPL Final. Should be difficult and authentic. :)

The_Pharoah

International Coach
I'm looking forward to playing a more in-depth career mode. I haven't really read anything about the changes coming in AC19 but I'm hoping they've improved/revamped this including the ability to play for sides other than just your club/state/national team eg. U19, Chairmans XI, Australia A (in my case), etc ie. that shows you're on the right path. More immersion like in say NBA 2K (without the stupid microtransactions) would be awesome as well.

Karan Dogra

School Cricketer
I'm looking forward to playing a more in-depth career mode. I haven't really read anything about the changes coming in AC19 but I'm hoping they've improved/revamped this including the ability to play for sides other than just your club/state/national team eg. U19, Chairmans XI, Australia A (in my case), etc ie. that shows you're on the right path. More immersion like in say NBA 2K (without the stupid microtransactions) would be awesome as well.
I second this...this would be an amazing add to the career mode. Also, having the ability to start your career at age 16/17 and then getting selected to play U19 World Cup. Then from there on becoming a prodigy. This would make career so amazing

Users who are viewing this thread