What is your highest score in a Cricket Revolution match?

DougMac

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Post your highest score in any form of CR match, please attach a few screen shots (if possible) to prove your score.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
0/10 in 4 over's:rtfl:rtfl

Man it's damn tough

S

sarmad

0/10 in 4 over's:rtfl:rtfl

Man it's damn tough

LOLZ :rtfl

My score in 1st game was 10 all out .... i made some quick singles to get there :D

Highest so far is 72/4 UAE (custom made PAK TEAM) vs West Indies in 10 Overs Division A League game. Inzi scoring 35 with 8 boundaries :happy:happy

P

pcfan123

Initially scoring single digits in a 10 over match, after a few games got 40 odd in a 10 over match. Lost interest in the game shortly after

S

sarmad

try to take as much singles as possibles ... the running between the wickets is fast .. (But be careful about very rare direct throws). Also 1st try to have controls over single click shots (front foot stop, back foot stop, leg glance and 3rd man cut) shots. then once you're done with it, you'll be able to make it to 2 keys shots .... and then adding shift CTRL and ALT keys will be the 3rd level. Play the match at easy levels :D and try to adjust to match conditions....

I do agree with guys that you'll need a lot of practice but the one you can get while playing the match, there is no alternate for it :D

Bowling doesn't let you down that much as long as you have the fielders in right position ....

DougMac

School Cricketer
As I made the thread I guess I better post mine. Best 10over score 130/4. Best 20over score 195/8. Although in my first game i was 3/10, only 1 run off the bat, the other 2 runs were byes.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Finally hit 29 runs in 10 over match

My highest after being all out for 0:p:laugh

D

Dutch

Playing an offline 50 over league i usually score over 150 with 234 my highest and an 93 a single players top score. i am topping the league as i quite easily bowl the Opposition out for under 100!

The second team in the league, Australia have just been bowled out for 22 by my team The Netherlands!!!! Too easy now......................

Last edited by a moderator:

ekfaysal

School Cricketer
its tough to bat. i scored 40 odd in 10 overs is the highest

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Why is everyone still finding it so tough to bat?

I bought the game yesterday and already am scoring 100+. It's the bowling I have trouble with.

It can't be just the key combinations that are making it tough.

Users who are viewing this thread