What made you join PlanetCricket?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Google is my friend :D After purchasing Cricket '09 I found myself searching Google for patches on the game and like most found Planet Cricket. I can recall my first ever post "Are there any available patches for Cricket '09?" in one of the forums where @blockerdave so kindly replied to. Unfortunately there were no available patches for the game on Xbox 360 and I disappeared from PC for a long time. Being unsatisfied with the current cricket games I started searching my old friend Google again for upcoming Cricket games. The DBC academy was just released at the time here on PC. Started being more active in the DBC forums when @Ali. asked me if I would be interested in joining the Amigos (obviously they didn't sign me as my PCPL thingy suggest. @Umair2000 signed me after no other team wanted to :thumbs ).And that was my start in Cricket leagues :) As the activity tables in our team thread will show I became one of the most active user in the PCPL. Mostly in the beginning I didn't have a clue what to do or say :facepalm but reading older leagues threads etc. gave me the basic knowledge of how leagues work. I started in @Pinch hitter @ARKRafay and @Na Maloom Afraad 's leagues and enjoyed it thoroughly. This year April I managed to try my hand at creating my first league (as most new leagues it didn't go without glitches ) but I'm currently about to finish my 3rd League and loving it. Of course the were high-and-lows over the last year, but mainly high. Became friends with some genuinely nice people and to the haters and bullies out there (especially against the newbies "in your face" I'm still here...and here to stay.
Just started playing around with graphics etc. need alot of improvement still but getting there slowly...
Thanks to all those that has made the last 8 months enjoyable :D

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Google is my friend :D After purchasing Cricket '09 I found myself searching Google for patches on the game and like most found Planet Cricket. I can recall my first ever post "Are there any available patches for Cricket '09?" in one of the forums where @blockerdave so kindly replied to. Unfortunately there were no available patches for the game on Xbox 360 and I disappeared from PC for a long time. Being unsatisfied with the current cricket games I started searching my old friend Google again for upcoming Cricket games. The DBC academy was just released at the time here on PC. Started being more active in the DBC forums when @Ali. asked me if I would be interested in joining the Amigos (obviously they didn't sign me as my PCPL thingy suggest. @Umair2000 signed me after no other team wanted to :thumbs ).And that was my start in Cricket leagues :) As the activity tables in our team thread will show I became one of the most active user in the PCPL. Mostly in the beginning I didn't have a clue what to do or say :facepalm but reading older leagues threads etc. gave me the basic knowledge of how leagues work. I started in @Pinch hitter @ARKRafay and @Na Maloom Afraad 's leagues and enjoyed it thoroughly. This year April I managed to try my hand at creating my first league (as most new leagues it didn't go without glitches ) but I'm currently about to finish my 3rd League and loving it. Of course the were high-and-lows over the last year, but mainly high. Became friends with some genuinely nice people and to the haters and bullies out there (especially against the newbies "in your face" I'm still here...and here to stay.
Just started playing around with graphics etc. need alot of improvement still but getting there slowly...
Thanks to all those that has made the last 8 months enjoyable :D

YEAH :D

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Any Spot Available ?
I have a couple of teams that were managed last season by managers who are mostly inactive these days, but maybe they won't be inactive when I start the fourth season. I have a feeling that some people might leave even after being active because of the crappy season they had, especially the Cheetahs. If any of them backs out, You'll be the first I come to.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
I have a couple of teams that were managed last season by managers who are mostly inactive these days, but maybe they won't be inactive when I start the fourth season. I have a feeling that some people might leave even after being active because of the crappy season they had, especially the Cheetahs. If any of them backs out, You'll be the first I come to.

Hell Yeah :D

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
This thread is the first good thing by Naman, no offence.
Presuming that you never went to his modding thread

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
And I wanted to mention this too....

I had always had a bad experience with cricket forums or cricket websites.... The people were very rude to each other and their were nothing other that Ind vs Pak fights and AUS vs Eng fights....

When I came back from my exile (or I actually joined the site in 2016), I thought that it was just like any other ordinary site on the Internet and I won't like it here... And I thought of leaving it.....

There were mainly two people who were very friendly to me .... They were...

They are the only reasons I am on PC now....

Abishak11

International Coach
for me i visited this page and become a member just to download the cricket 2007 mods.but i have an idea that i also wanted to make some mods.the first man i knew here is @Simon who used to help me in making the mods.his graphics has inspired me to do graphics.but still I am in form in making cricket 07 mods.suddenly ive started to do more graphics stuffs my first PCGMC entry is fernando torres which is a flop:p.then i started to make more graphics than c07 mods.I cant handle both graphics and mods and i decided to quit mods and continue graphics which gave me big boost here in this forum which increases my reputation.But one day it goes upside down when i shared a pirate copy of a game,which led me a one month ban which makes me to lose all my momentum.after one year I REDESIGN REBUILT RECLAIM my old style of graphics and many people left like @anish,@Simon become part-timer and agzz used to rule the graphics.now @ali and @salman are the only guys who are known to me who is online more time.my journey at planet cricket is memorable and i never leave from here.:thumbs:thumbs

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes