OTHER What other sports should Big Ant do?

GlamCricket

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
With Big Ant Studios finishing Don Bradman Cricket and doing a lacrosse game What other sports would you like Big Ant do?

Who needs EA Sports when we have BA Sports.

Here is my suggestions:-

Hockey (as there never been a hockey game) a kickstarter was tried but failed

The Field Hockey Computer Game - PC MAC LINUX PS XBOX OUYA by Urbanwarfare Studios ? Kickstarter.

Rugby Union after the disappointment of the rushed Rugby Challenge 2 would be great if big ant follow up with RLL2 with a great Rugby Union Game (a sport which as a significant Japanese market could be good for income). Also a sevens game would be great.

Softball (Both Fast pitch and Slow pitch)

Handball (if handball challenge 13 is cancelled Handball Challenge - Game)

A good Olympic games if almost ever event (I have ideas how some events could work)

Please add you suggestions I'll put a poll up after a good list.

P.S. can you add more logos to the Cricket Academy (more international flags esp. West Indies nations and Wales plus a generic yellow flower would be nice ;))

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
I would prefer if they just continued to work on their current titles such as cricket and rugby league, ensuring the highest quality gaming experiences.

mattk

Club Captain
Maybe someone could twist Tru Blu's arm into getting Big Ant to make AFL Live 3

NoLeName

Maybe someone could twist Tru Blu's arm into getting Big Ant to make AFL Live 3

Yeah, although often Tru Blu does everything in their right power to screw themselves over, so I doubt that's a possibility. Oh well, at least they are one of the few companies willing to publish niche sporting titles such as the two rugby codes, AFL, cricket etc.

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I think there is potential in a smaller nba jam/nfl blitz style rugby league game, the sport can be simplified enough, with a smaller field and less men. Add some crazy over the top stuff and some big heads and you got a game :P.

Probably been thought of from those guys though seeing as though they're bringing out table top cricket and theyve put out an nrl game before.

scampy

Club Captain
Definitely they should do rugby union if they get a chance. 2015 being World Cup year would be a start!

After Sidhe's second attempt at Rugby Challenge being worse than the first, they shouldn't be allowed another opportunity.

umosay

Club Captain
Rugby Union, but same as cricket and not bother with licensed content. Just want a game that plays good...

NoLeName

I agree, would be great if Tru Blu gave Big Ant the opportunity to produce a Rugby Challenge 3, which would release around the time of the 2015 World Cup. In RLL2 and DBC14 a really good platform has been set. But I find this possibility pretty unlikely, as Tru Blu never make smart business decisions. Would really like to talk to the bloke who made Wicked Witch the producers of AFL Live 2. Punches may be thrown.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Indeed, once they've finished making a golf game they should get right on that.

ethybubs

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Darts.

career mode in Darts would be awesome, choose your nickname and entrance song.

Phil Taylor Darts 15, Let's make it a reality.

Users who are viewing this thread