What would you prefer?? BLIC OR EA 2K5 ??

BLIC or EA 2005

• Total voters
S

sarmad

since BLIC and EA Cricket are coming up at the same time...Which one will you prefer ???

I will BLIC ...caz i think EA will realease the updated version of 2004...kepper bug solved,a few teams and stadiums added and a player creator.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Brian Lara International Cricket all the way!!!

Not many are even thinking of giving EA 2005 a go!!!

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Obviously BLIC.

Cricket 2005 is a bug fixed version of Cricket 2004.Just like Cricket 2000 was a bug fixed version of cricket 99.

Last edited:

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
box_lrg_4988pc.jpg

Cricket 2005=Cricket 2004+incomplete/hidden items of Cricket 2004 like International Season,Challenge mode,Bowl editor,All Time teams+bug fixes which Sam would release in his exe ver 1.2+more faces+working stamina meter+etc.

Last edited:

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
EA's Cricket 2005 can bite me. I'd only buy it from the $5 rack......and even then I'd be tempted to use the money to buy a novelty hat that says "I Need A Japanese Girlfriend" instead.

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Did EA team hire Ste, Sam, Rahul and other patch makers to develop this game. If yes then Cricket 2005 might be worth buying.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
sunsamrat1980 said:
Did EA team hire Ste, Sam, Rahul and other patch makers to develop this game. If yes then Cricket 2005 might be worth buying.

We can dream... :rolleyes:

I can't see the point of the forum they have set up when no one from EA looks at it. The admin on there was meant to post a interview with (can't remember his name!) on Rugby 2005, has he? No. Says it all i'm afraid.

fanirama

Club Captain
DAMN !! I selected the wrong option ( EA Cricket ) doing it in a hurry
Please reset my vote back to BLIC 2005.
Thanks,

afridi118

International Coach
usa near washington dc baltimore maryland
sarmad good question but if they just edit the gob this might be good or may be not like get the gob and snd pc from the cd and copy paste it in the ck2004 and maybe be requirments get lower like stay the same 1 gb and blc have some great features like doubble wkt and others etc. so blc have a slight edge over ea if they edit the gob and it worked on 2004.

Hero

Club Captain
Guys you are all right but I will purchase both because I believe that it will be way better than 2004.They know that now they have a competition ahead so my feelings are that this game will not be such a crap as was Cricket2004.Although I am looking forward to Brian lara more

the twin

Club Cricketer
it should be similar to rugby 2005 which from most accounts is pretty good.

It won't just be a bug-fixed c2004, I promise

edit- just found this in the ea website- basically confirms what I just wrote

"Utilizing technology from our blockbuster sports games such as FIFA, NBA & Rugby, EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 returns to the pitch."

I'll at least look at a few reviews before making up my mind

Last edited:

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
But can we trust EA?
They said that players would be tradable in cricket 2004 and where is it in the game?

Users who are viewing this thread