Where can I watch Big Bash 2017/18?

Status
Not open for further replies.

garymiller

School Cricketer
I am currently living in South Africa, and I really do not understand most of the TV channels here and they have very few sports channels. I am originally from New Zealand and a huge cricket fan keeping a keen eye on every cricketing event that's going on in the world. While I would mostly be on the go for December/January, can somebody please recommend me some online channels that'll be streaming Australian Big Bash matches here in South Africa too?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am currently living in South Africa, and I really do not understand most of the TV channels here and they have very few sports channels. I am originally from New Zealand and a huge cricket fan keeping a keen eye on every cricketing event that's going on in the world. While I would mostly be on the go for December/January, can somebody please recommend me some online channels that'll be streaming Australian Big Bash matches here in South Africa too?
SuperSport shows the BBL in South Africa, according to Wikipedia. Don't know about streaming services though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread