Which mobile phone do you use?

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
From HTC Desire Eye to Sony Xperia Z5. Stunning and Amazing experience so far. Camera is just amazing ;)
View attachment 167787
Z5 is fabulous however if you like to have different primary ringtones in your sims, I would recommend you not to upgrade to Marshmellow yet because it does not provide the option for the same. Also, if your phone hangs and does not switch off, pressing the volume + and the power button at the same time would solve the problem.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
LeEco-Le-1s-Eco.jpg

Letv Le Eco 1s Eco.
hey hows the phone. My brother is thinking to buy it and is just hessitant as LETV is a new company.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
hey hows the phone. My brother is thinking to buy it and is just hessitant as LETV is a new company.
So far just awesome. It has one issue as it has a metal body it heats too much on overuse and while charging. Best thing is that we can have a full charge of battery in less than 70 minutes from 20%.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I use this great full feature mobile

Samsun E1100T

in_GT-E1100ZKTINS_001_Front

Since I can't access PC from this, I use my Apple iPad mini.

apple-ipad-mini-black.jpg

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
@Yash Hirani I have returned that! It stopped working in less than a week.

I have an increased budget now :D. So planning a new phone under 15K. My List as far as I've researched on the devices(preferences):
1. Moto G4 Plus
2. One Plus X
3. Lenovo ZUK ZI
4. Lenovo Vibe K5 Note (if its launched before 30th June).
5. Xiomi Redmi Note 3.

Just tell me which of the above is the best or any other is better in the range. @themusketeer / @Abhas

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India

I have an increased budget now :D. So planning a new phone under 15K. My List as far as I've researched on the devices(preferences):
1. Moto G4 Plus
2. One Plus X
3. Lenovo ZUK ZI
5. Xiomi Redmi Note 3.

Just tell me which of the above is the best or any other is better in the range. @themusketeer / @Abhas
man all are good, but Xiomi Redmi Note 3 (If you get the 32 GB edition, cause it is not usually available most of the time) rules them all. Costs 12-13k

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

1. Moto G4 Plus
2. One Plus X
3. Lenovo ZUK ZI
5. Xiomi Redmi Note 3.

Moto G4 Plus without any hesitation. There are two versions 16GB-2GB/32GB-3GB. Select whichever fulfills your need. You get Moto trust too.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Moto G4 Plus without any hesitation. There are two versions 16GB-2GB/32GB-3GB. Select whichever fulfills your need. You get Moto trust too.
Placed an order of the 3-32-B variant. Thanks.

SixerBoy11

Chairman of Selectors
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
From HTC Desire Eye to Sony Xperia Z5 Premium. Stunning and Amazing experience so far. Camera is just amazing ;)
View attachment 167787
TBH Z5 sucks just after 10 days! Wifi keeps dropping you have to manually turn on & off it. Don't know but it gets extremely hot while using the camera, playing games and battery drains very quickly :/ It's screen brightness automatically reduces when it gets overheated. Earpiece volume is also low. It turns off automatically two times for me after getting overheated.
Its positive points are it's super fast performance wise and the camera is absolutely brilliant!

So, good news is I replaced it with
iPhone 6s Plus 128 GB :D (Special Thanks To My DAD <3)

6s_plus_web.jpg

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
TBH Z5 sucks just after 10 days! Wifi keeps dropping you have to manually turn on & off it. Don't know but it gets extremely hot while using the camera, playing games and battery drains very quickly :/ It's screen brightness automatically reduces when it gets overheated. Earpiece volume is also low. It turns off automatically two times for me after getting overheated.
Its positive points are it's super fast performance wise and the camera is absolutely brilliant!

So, good news is I replaced it with
iPhone 6s Plus 128 GB :D (Special Thanks To My DAD <3)

6s_plus_web.jpg
Wow! Regardless of anything, according to me iPhone is an overhyped sorta thing, I compared the specs of my Moto G4 with the 6S. My phone is better in each and every aspect. Apple takes our money for their logo.

- - -

As suggested by @themusketeer, and also what I saw in the review and read in the articles I ordered the Moto G4+ 32 GB Black and received it last friday, it's been 5 days since I'm using the device and it's just awesome.

This is some sort of my review: (:p).

Starting with the body and furnishing, I loved this device compared to any of my previously used devices (Note 3, Tab 4, HTC D516, HTC D816, Lumia 535, K4 Note and the returned Le 1s Eco). The feel on the back for holding any Moto phone is just awesome. The fingerprint sensor is lightning fast. It's extremely accurate. The Camera Quality is just absolute and the colors are vibrant and realistic. The Laser Auto Focus feature is the one which is just helping the accuracy. The Battery life is amazingly awesome, I use the phone 12 hours a day(approx) but need to charge it once.

517201670004PM_635_moto_g4_plus.jpeg

Camera Clicks:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BG2MRttO1Mz6MGCyXMG8jWQBgOUpo3OGPvrby80/?taken-by=ali_bubere&hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/p/BG1P82nO1D-_Q4rZi3Xt8T_N1PMlO20g99ctwM0/?taken-by=ali_bubere&hl=en

SixerBoy11

Chairman of Selectors
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Wow! Regardless of anything, according to me iPhone is an overhyped sorta thing, I compared the specs of my Moto G4 with the 6S. My phone is better in each and every aspect. Apple takes our money for their logo.
I personally believed that it's not just about the comparison. Apple has its own world and it's unfair to compare it with other phones. Apple is unique and has it's own ideas in every perspective. Most of the android devices have taken inspiration from apple. Unique ideas have value(price).
It's not like that I have now got the iPhone and I am defending it "NO WAY". I have nearly used 5-6 android phones in the past including Nexus and also used windows phone. I think iPhone gets my vote.
BTW only Mac lover will understand that! :p

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
g, I compared the specs of my Moto G4 with the 6S. My phone is better in each and every aspect. Apple takes our money for their logo.
I disagree. Comparing the specs of an Apple phone with an android phone is just like comparing the specs of a f1 car with a scooter. Apple phones have a lower ram and lower specs because they require less specs

D

Deleted member 46200

We have a joint account and use Nokia 630's. although my work mobile is a Apple I phone 6.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
I have a Samsung Galaxy s1......

I am refused to be bought a brand new phone due to being school and that I might be distracted by it... (so said by my parents)

Which kind of sucks anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread