who is planning to be a international cricket player

hasun300

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i wonder who in this forum is planning to be a international cricket player i know i am planning to be one

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Are you going to play for Pakistan? What type of cricketer are you?Batsman or bowler...

Are you undergoing any coaching? I underwent coaching in India for a year before I migrated to the US. In fact, I was very very serious about my aspirations of playing for India until my parents broke my dreams and brought me here!

ashu2411

International Coach
saisrini80 said:
Are you going to play for Pakistan? What type of cricketer are you?Batsman or bowler...

Are you undergoing any coaching? I underwent coaching in India for a year before I migrated to the US. In fact, I was very very serious about my aspirations of playing for India until my parents broke my dreams and brought me here!
sai looks like you have same history as me. I also wanted to join Kapil Dev's coaching academy in Chandigarh but then I decided that cricketer is not my carear and only engineering is made for me. Thats why I chose to go for engineering and then my parents moved to USA with me completely eradicating any chance of me becoming a cricketer.

hasun300

Club Cricketer
i am planning to be a batsmen all-rounder that can bowl fast,off spin and leg spin

sid_19840

International Coach
hasun300 said:
i am planning to be a batsmen all-rounder that can bowl fast,off spin and leg spin

lol,you should try concentrating on one aspect of bowling,I think that should help you develop your skills further in that dept.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
hasun300 said:

I am the same although my batting is worse than McGrath. My leg spin is like Kumble's, off spin I just got into and my fast bowling is alright.
I however won't be seen on the international stage. :(

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Of course, a career as an international player is a dream for every cricket fan, and I am no different. I play for Swardeston Cricket Club, which is one of the best village teams in Norfolk.
I am a right arm fast medium bowler and I have been playing since August 2004. My batting is alright, I don't score much but I can stay at the crease for a hell of a long time!
If the dream doesn't become reality then it's Journalism for me.

hasun300

Club Cricketer
maybe i should bowl fast because it is fast and i know how to bowl out-swingers and in-swingers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread