Who is your favourite commentator this T20 world cup?

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ponting should've done it :D

voluntary work, a vaca too

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
IPL?

MacLovin added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

OHH I REMEMBER!!! NZ v AUS T20 match, last tour!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Just rewatched the Aussie Pakistan game again and Bhogle was actually commentating for the final stages. Could see his Australian being crushed comments slowly turn away to Australia need a 6 here to him thinking ah oh Australia are going to win.

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
my favourite commentators are ian smith and allan border; shame they didn't commentate the world cup :(

i guess ian bishop was the best commentator.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Just rewatched the Aussie Pakistan game again and Bhogle was actually commentating for the final stages. Could see his Australian being crushed comments slowly turn away to Australia need a 6 here to him thinking ah oh Australia are going to win.

LOl ya. I watched when i knew the results (for you the 2nd time), and it sound very weird. I was like, oh you will eat your words buddy boi

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
^ oh like you expected australia to win in the 17th over when hussey and smith were batting.

JackPKDennison

School Cricketer
Jonathan Agnew, Tony Cozier and Michael Vaughan have been brilliant on TMS on the radio in Britain. I'm so glad Vaughan has gone for the BBC over Sky he works very well in the TMS set up. Tony Cozier is a fountain of West Indian he's amazing for a 70 year old.

D

Dutch

Jonathan Agnew, Tony Cozier and Michael Vaughan have been brilliant on TMS on the radio in Britain. I'm so glad Vaughan has gone for the BBC over Sky he works very well in the TMS set up. Tony Cozier is a fountain of West Indian he's amazing for a 70 year old.

Did you read Agnews comments on his blog!? He has really gone down for me with that. He sounds like a pompous old git!:facepalm:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread