Who will turn out to be the Man of the Series for T20 Cup?

niteshgoel31

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Who do you think will be the man of the series

my bet would be Suresh Raina

He's a dangerous batsman...I think he will get the title

kripss

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
no idea about this ...its just the beginning of tourney. can start predicting once super8 stage begins. if u think its Raina, then have to think again coz Mahela Jayawardene did the same yesterday :D and Shane Watson with 89 knock against Pak ..:happy

very curious to see how the series goes on :D

irottev

School Cricketer
Mahela has started well. It's performances in the final matches which are most important though I guess.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Watson or Morgan. I don't honestly see Raina doing anything else of note in the tournament tbh; and I don't think Sri Lanka will be in long enough for Mahela to make a huge impact. I see Australia winning the tournament, with Watson ending as leading run-scorer.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Watson or Morgan. I don't honestly see Raina doing anything else of note in the tournament tbh; and I don't think Sri Lanka will be in long enough for Mahela to make a huge impact. I see Australia winning the tournament, with Watson ending as leading run-scorer.

Watson seems to play at his best specially against Pakistan. He might struggle against better sides. But he does seem to have a hit a big purple patch. I would like a bowler to be named man of the series. Its high time, bowlers get their dues in this batsman friendly version of the game.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Cannot say anything until the Super Eights reach midway!

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Dont care as long as India wins the tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread