why does the batsman drifts ....

abu

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi...while i was playing cricket 2002 with my MATRIX GAMEPLAY patch on HARD level........i noticed that whenever a ball is pitched a away from the off stump and when a play a shot the batsman drifts towards the ball to get close to it......no its the problem of my keyboard or any of that thing.

i have tried a lot of CONFIGS patches and in some this thing doesn't happens...,i.e, how much the ball is far the batsman always stays at its original stance.........but in some(inc. my patch) the batsman drifts........so there must be something in the L_HARD.cfg file which affects this.

as the batsman drifts towards the ball....it makes it easier to hit the ball which we definately do not want.......so plz help me out guys.

P.S- i have been recieveing very little help from the members so plz guys...after all its gud for the game.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 7

abu

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
the pic was just am example to show..

1. the original stance of the batsman.
2. how far the ball is pitched.

the pic doesn't shows how much the batsman has moved coz i wanted to show where the ball has pitched.

but believe me.....by the time the bat is connected the batsman is over/behind the ball.

N

neh

those players look like the ugly ***** off rugby 2004. :scratch:

Mind your language mate

I

imported_potter

Well, no matter how far the ball is bowled, in order to play it, the batsman will definetly change his place, or in other words "MOVE AWAY FROM THE STUMPS" to play it. This also happens with me.

Users who are viewing this thread