Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Shame there's not a Xbox version

D

Deleted member 9102

I keep refreshing the Full Ace site in the hope of a release or some news, hoping it won't take too much longer as I'm desperate for a new tennis game :D. If the 2017 edition is a free upgrade from the one currently available I might just buy it now tbh, will look into it.

No news regarding Big Ant's yet either, and there's just this info about Tennis World Tour (essentially Top Spin 5).

Kind of feel like BA may have missed the boat regarding tennis games? There's been a complete lack of them for years and now there's this updated Full Ace, TWT and TE4 all likely to drop within 12 months of each other. Any sort of decent looking tennis game for consoles a year or two ago probably would have made a killing.

Last edited by a moderator:

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I keep refreshing the Full Ace site in the hope of a release or some news, hoping it won't take too much longer as I'm desperate for a new tennis game :D. If the 2017 edition is a free upgrade from the one currently available I might just buy it now tbh, will look into it.

No news regarding Big Ant's yet either, and there's just this info about Tennis World Tour (essentially Top Spin 5).

Kind of feel like BA may have missed the boat regarding tennis games? There's been a complete lack of them for years and now there's this updated Full Ace, TWT and TE4 all likely to drop within 12 months of each other. Any sort of decent looking tennis game for consoles a year or two ago probably would have made a killing.

I'll settle for any console tennis game at the moment.......

Users who are viewing this thread