Witchking's 2007 Test kits ...wip

witchking

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
thanks! I still hope somehow if the codebreakers here can figure out the caps. :(

witchking

School Cricketer
nope. Interestingly I have never played 99. I had CWC 99 from EA. I once got BLC 99 but it didn't work on my SiS 32 MB AGP card in india. Now its a different story, canada and a 256 MB geforce 6800 go.

Thanks guys. If only I can edit the helmets and caps, I can release this as a ashes test pack.

witchking

School Cricketer
It will be hard getting used to it as the animations are very rudamentary. Also turning back from the current level of immersion to that (I have seen videos on youtube) is kinda ...hard :p

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Fair enough, but the batting sounds whip BLIC 2007, even with the sound patch. Someone should make a patch with the Brian Lara batting sounds for BLIC 2007.

whitemessiah200

School Cricketer
Anyone know how to get the kit's for Pakistan Test and ODI versions bcuz the original kits are really boring.

jrickards

Club Cricketer
hey after can u please do a west indies test kit ur work is of very high quality

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
20th May......2007.

Given Witchking hasn't been online since August last year and his last post in this thread was April last year, I doubt we'll be seeing these kits. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread