World Cup 1996 kits?

Hi guys, firstly I want to thank Mouseydread for all his efforts, I’ve been playing through the 90’s with all of his teams and loving it.

I’ve gotten to World Cup 1996, and can’t seem to find any decent kits anywhere, except for England. Does anyone know of any decent kits created for the rest of the teams, and what I should be searching for?

Thanks in advance.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Hi guys, firstly I want to thank Mouseydread for all his efforts, I’ve been playing through the 90’s with all of his teams and loving it.

I’ve gotten to World Cup 1996, and can’t seem to find any decent kits anywhere, except for England. Does anyone know of any decent kits created for the rest of the teams, and what I should be searching for?

Thanks in advance.
I've seen Australia up and one other team in the logo pieces, but that's all. I searched all logos (no descriptive words) and searched by date with 50 results per page. Gradually you'll go back through all the logos.

I think it's stupid that the searches only search for a first keyword. If 96 is entered, it'll only find results where 96 is the first part of the result. It does make it harder to search anything.

Users who are viewing this thread