Requests Accepted World Cup 2003

Academy Username
Anmol Juneja YT

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I've uploaded the Vodafone, Admiral and England front text under "Kiko", plus added Admiral logo in blue and Vodafone in red for anyone who might want a 2005 Ashes kit making.

EDIT: I've uploaded smaller versions of Admiral logos for better sizing for shirts

1643914810841.png

Last edited:
B

Bigby Wolf

Ah, 2003 WC - My Introduction to gane of cricket that too the India - Pakistan game.

Good to see I am not the only who is attached to nostalgia of the first cricketing memories.

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have teamed up with @AJ MODS to create all the teams of Cricket World Cup 2003, we have started with creating Sachin Tendulkar and Ricky Ponting.
We'll try to finish it by March end.

View attachment 262967View attachment 262968
I haven't been this excited in ages haha.. i loved the late 90s upto 2010 era. Thanks to you guys alot of the players that you create in here will also work for world cup 99, 2007 and maybe 2011 too. I feel like you guys will make this game EPIC! Thank you.

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
@AnmolJ @AJ MODS If you guys want me to produce some HQ logos i'm happy to. Feel free to PM across your source files and i'll turn them into HQ (or at least try)
Problem is of nodes ,not about quality ,we can also make high quality but due to limitations we can't
Post automatically merged:

@AnmolJ @AJ MODS If you guys want me to produce some HQ logos i'm happy to. Feel free to PM across your source files and i'll turn them into HQ (or at least try)
I am trying my best ,look at cwc logo at ponting jersey and then on symonds ,you will find difference

Users who are viewing this thread