Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Problem is of nodes ,not about quality ,we can also make high quality but due to limitations we can't
Post automatically merged:

I am trying my best ,look at cwc logo at ponting jersey and then on symonds ,you will find difference
I think what @Kiko_97 is trying to say there are ways to make the logos look a lot cleaner. Even with the node limits. Your bats and kits will look really good if you can get that right. I'm also willing to help if you need it.

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I think what @Kiko_97 is trying to say there are ways to make the logos look a lot cleaner. Even with the node limits. Your bats and kits will look really good if you can get that right. I'm also willing to help if you need it.
We’ll be working on the Indian Team’s logo next. It would be great if you or @Kiko_97 can help.
We would also like if anyone could skill the players for us.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
That's right, i'm not trying to come across as rude or belittling, or paint myself as an expert as I know there's some logos I can't convert that others can.

My sincerest apologies if my post was taken in such a way, I love niche projects like this and want to put my effort into making it look the best

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
That's right, i'm not trying to come across as rude or belittling, or paint myself as an expert as I know there's some logos I can't convert that others can.

My sincerest apologies if my post was taken in such a way, I love niche projects like this and want to put my effort into making it look the best
Yaa ,sure
It will be great if legends like you both can help us in this big project
But I just told problem I am facing nothing else , if my logos looked blurry or weren't clear.
Nothing serious about it :lol

tarangmht

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thank you guys for making the 2003 wc teams. Some big legends were part of that tournament cant wait to download these players and play. Thank you for so many awesome creations you keep doing for the community @AJ MODS @AnmolJ @Llewelynf

Users who are viewing this thread