RIP World Cup Super League 2020-23 (World Cup Qualifier Jun 16 - Jul 9)

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is the pitch a monster? A RR of 2.2 in an ODI?

Bevab

Staff Member
New Zealand’s team selection and policy in general must be absolutely infuriating to their fans when they’ve got so much talent brimming around. Wonder if Chewie is still around and what he makes of this.

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
Day-by-day my opinion on Kane Williamson as an overrated ODI batsman grows stronger and stronger

Last edited:

Bevab

Staff Member
Day-by-day my opinion on Kane Williamson as an overrated ODI batsman goes stronger and stronger

He’s completely lost the confidence and ability to rotate strike. Used to do it so freely in the past with that knock off to third man routine but literally every team in the world seems to have caught up with it and are setting fields for him appropriately. I still maintain that him not doing the surgery for his shoulder has robbed him off aggression too alongside confidence and he will no longer be the accelerator he once was after settling in. Man also looks weary from leading this side, being an all-format captain is quite tough and it’s a miracle that he has survived this long.

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
He’s completely lost the confidence and ability to rotate strike. Used to do it so freely in the past with that knock off to third man routine but literally every team in the world seems to have caught up with it and are setting fields for him appropriately. I still maintain that him not doing the surgery for his shoulder has robbed him off aggression too alongside confidence and he will no longer be the accelerator he once was after settling in. Man also looks weary from leading this side, being an all-format captain is quite tough and it’s a miracle that he has survived this long.
Since 2018, he's never had a year where his SR was more than 80. He does score the runs but this is really bad even by 2000s standards. Even Shai Hope has a higher SR than him in this time period!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Users who are viewing this thread