World Domination (normal mode only, no use of editors)

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
World domination is not becoming No.1. In this case, it is beating every single country home and away in bilateral series' in either Tests, ODI's, or both. I've gotten ridiculously close in ODI's but Sri Lanka keeps on denying me. In tests, I'm close, but not that close. Share with us how close you are or if you have already completed it. Please provide screenies. Remember, normal mode only and no use of any editor.

Tests:
testsr.jpg

ODI's:
odis.jpg

Last edited:

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Looks like you've got a bit of catching up to do with Sri Lanka.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Jeez, cut me some slack. I'm ridiculously close other than that :p.

Nobody has posted how close they are. Get posting, guys.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Jeez, cut me some slack. I'm ridiculously close other than that :p.

Nobody has posted how close they are. Get posting, guys.
I'm pretty close, I have lost to the West Indies in tests (so annoying, Wallace and Jaggernauth = guns) so I'm not quite there.

I'll post up soon.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
34rardg.jpg

As the Aussies, pissed off I couldn't beat the Poms at home, happily flogged them in the series just past in England. The Saffas were too good when they came here last (due to the pricks winning every toss and electing to bat...) and the loss to the Windies is due to Wallace and Jaggernauth.

Last edited:

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
i flogged the poms 5-0 away and win most test series, and i score 350 plus in almost every odi, but i still lose :( t20s r my forte, win every game by 80-100 runs

ill add a requirement to world domination, holding the t20 and odi world cup!

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
World ODI domination has been achieved with Pakistan. I also won the World Cup twice in a row with them (2011 and 2015).

worlddomination.jpg

It's very annoying playing with Pakistan because they really stay true to what everyone says about them. One match I'm 26/5 after 10 overs and the next I post 340 with relative ease.

Last edited:

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Ive done this before on earlier versions of the game.. I actually set out to achieve it as my overall goal. I guess ill have to do it again so i have some proof

Users who are viewing this thread