World of Cricket | SIGN-UPS ALWAYS OPEN!

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
How does this thing work? O.o
Well, it's just like any other CrickSim league except here you create your own players and manage nations like Kiribati, or Norway, or Saudi Arabia. Nations that aren't cricketing powerhouses.

Managing a nation includes player management, posting lineups and arranging bilateral tours against other countries. To simplify a bit.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well, it's just like any other CrickSim league except here you create your own players and manage nations like Kiribati, or Norway, or Saudi Arabia. Nations that aren't cricketing powerhouses.

Managing a nation includes player management, posting lineups and arranging bilateral tours against other countries. To simplify a bit.

Why would I pick Kiribati when it seems England is available? :spy

Unless England are a total meme in this world.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Uhm ...

I am in . Let's try this ...
Name any country in the world that hasn't been taken yet and I'll DM you the details. :thumbs

You can sign-up for any team except the ones that have been chosen by other members already:

9ppNBFK.png
Australia @akkaps
QCQglOx.png
Bangladesh @A.P Haux
BHzuIii.png
Canada @ahmedleo414
8dEbYx5.png
Denmark @liveinasociety
1HUNlPZ.png
Egypt @VC the slogger
r9BU7X2.png
England
i15HXpg.png
Finland @Manish.
FYNGvTT.png
Greece @Targaryen
ov2tScd.png
Guernsey @Neptune
06218oL.png
India @Pinch hitter
nwiHf42.png
Ireland @Aislabie
ImrTRhS.png
Italy @ddrap14
rAqNqt4.png
Kuwait @NILAYSHAH60
c8olj39.png
Nepal @Disharies
NiYES6k.png
New Zealand @TSPrathik
jB27HsV.png
Niue @Till Valhalla
DILVQex.png
North Korea @Parth D
DhQiDDJ.png
Pakistan @CerealKiller
znexrcm.png
South Africa @RUDI
tNPA3HP.png
Spain @Guesty98
UCWzYkt.png
United States of America @WutUpMahGlipGlops

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
England are absolutely available, and you'd be more than welcome to take them!

England were being managed by me in my own league and that experience ended up being a little too dissatisfying :p

No Spain or India so eh.. I’ll take my second team I guess. :p

I’d like to know if this will be time consuming though as I’m about to enter a world of busywork I’ve never encountered yet.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
No Spain or India so eh.. I’ll take my second team I guess. :p
Glad to have you onboard. :cheers
I’d like to know if this will be time consuming though as I’m about to enter a world of busywork I’ve never encountered yet.
That is completely up to you. Every manager has the freedom to put in as little or as much effort as they want. Since teams will be arranging their own matches and I'll only be here for simming, you can simply choose to not play when you've got no time to do so. :)

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Hey @Na Maloom Afraad,

I have my squad all set up, but I can't send anything in the conversation without the spam filter blocking it. Even without the squad in the message, I can't get it through.
For new members there is a post-approval system for spam protection that could be a possible reason to prevent you from starting or replying a conversation. From what I can recall a new member needs a minimum of 10 posts in order to start or reply to PM's.

You can either just make a few more posts, or post your team here? It does make it a little hard if there's more to converse about later tho.

Users who are viewing this thread