Worlds best spinners .

WHo is the best spinner in the history of cricket ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Saeed Ajmal is the current king of spin , but after 4-5 years when he retires , will Narine be the future king of spin ? who bowls a better doosra ? from me Ajmal , because everyone even the media always say that the batsman facing Saeed Ajmal don't know where he will bowl but no one says about Narine .Lets discuss it here .

Last edited:

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
If you're talking about right now, Ajmal is so far ahead, Nurine is a speck behind him. 4-5 years from now, who knows.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
first of all this isn't joke thread , second Narine's current statistics show his future .

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
First of all this isn't joke thread , second Narine's current statistics show his future .

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
statistics after a handful of ODIs and I think 3 tests means nothing. If that were the case Ajantha Mendis would be the greatest bowler of all time. Comparisons with Ajmal at this stage are ridiculous.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
+1 agree with you.

Really, you have to stop making comparison threads like this.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
If you're talking about right now, Ajmal is so far ahead, Nurine is a speck behind him. 4-5 years from now, who knows.

I think it will be the opposite! I'd say Narine is pretty close to Ajmal in ability right now (but not production). However in a couple of years when everyone is used to Narine's variations I think his mystery will start to fall away, teams will work him out, and he'll be just another spinner.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I think it will be the opposite! I'd say Narine is pretty close to Ajmal in ability right now (but not production). However in a couple of years when everyone is used to Narine's variations I think his mystery will start to fall away, teams will work him out, and he'll be just another spinner.

His t20 statistics are pretty good in this year IPL and I predict that he'll create his own mystery ball and rule 2-3 years .

cricket_icon

International Cricketer

I disagree, I think ability wise Ajmal is leagues ahead, very few off spinners have been so destructive in such a short span of time (Ajmal, not Narine :p). Having said that, I sincerely hope Narine improves over the years so that he doesn't stagnate like Mendis has. I wish him all the luck.

Addy

National Board President
Narine is more of Ashwin and Mendis type of bowler. Ajmal is in the league of Murli/Saqlain. Batsmen will soon find a way to tackle him as Pakistan did with Mendis (My prediction)

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Ajmal has been consistent for a few years now so I'd say he's definitely better. Narine's still a mystery spinner so it'll be interesting to see how consistent he remains after 2-3 years or so. Hoping that he doesn't fade away as quick as Mendis did.

Users who are viewing this thread