WWA - The New Wrestling Alternative **WWA is back in town!**

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The Story:

WWA's former owner Australian promoter Andrew MacManus bought the new World Wrestling All-Stars from TNA and wanted to start a new brand of Wrestling. Andrew thought that if he could do it the might WWE would stand up and take notice and change their ways. So he went and he hired an unknown booker, a man who has had a terrible time when it came to booking the last time, you see Dave Harding worked for CZW and CZW owner John Corso (aka John Zandig.) wanted to keep CZW the way it was and Dave Harding wanted a change but that was not to be. And CZW fired him. Now WWA will grow where CZW failed, where WCW failed and WWA the first fed failed.

WWA_SM.jpg

Roster

Main Eventers
Chris Jericho
Steve Austin
Sting

Upper Mid Carders
Booker T
Brett
Christian Cage
CM Punk
Kevin Nash
Raven
Rhino
Rob Van Dam
Samoa Joe
Scott Steiner
The Buttboy

Midcarders
Abyss
AJ Syles
Alex Shelley
Andrew Martin
Averno
Beth Pheonix
Billy Kidman
Black Reign
Chris Harris
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
DraVen Matrix
James Storm
Jay Lethal
Jueventud Guerrera
Kaz
Mickie James
Navin
Ron Killings
Sabu
Scott Hall
Trish Stratus
Yousuf Hawk

Lower Midcarders
Amy Dumas
Brother Runt
Chase Stevens
Chris Hero
Claudio Castagnoli
Da One
El Puma
Gail Kim
Hernandez
Homicide
Jimmy Rave
Judas Mesias
Lance Hoyt
Matt Bentley
Mephisto
Mistico
Mr. Aguila
Oscar Numerio
Petey Williams
Rellik
Shannon Moore
Super Parka
Victoria

Openers
Andy Douglas
DH Smith
Johnny Devine
LuFisto
Nate Hatred
Paul Burchill
Paul Nixon

Mangers
Christy Hemme
Daffney
James Mitchell
Katie Lea
Maria Kanellis[/color

Authority Figures
Bret Hart (Commish)
Paul Heyman (President)

logo_NWA-W1.gif

NWA Wildside Development Territory Roster
Amy Action
Bri Bella
Charly Manson
Cuervo
Curt Hawkins
Dean Draven
Dementor
El Phantasmo
Heath Fury
IL Cognito
Jigsaw
Jimmy Jacobs
Johnny Parks
Kassidy James
KC James
Kid Vicious
Kofi Kingston
Lacey
Mercury
Mikey Batts
Nattie Neidhart
Nicole Bella
Pandora
Portia Perez
Retail Dragon
The Scarecrow
Scotty Riggs
Shogun
The Shark Boy
TJ Wilson
Zack Ryder

Backstage Staff
Announcers
Dave Meltzer
Jackson Buckley
Jeanette Westbrook
Robert Stanton
Tommy O'Shea

Referees
Billy Silverman
Brian Hebner
Chris Jackson
Jim Molineaux
Mike Horton
Robert Brisko

Production
Adam Pennucci
Michael Buffer
Tommy Carlucci

Medical
Dr. Hae-Dong Jho
Emma Misery
Gene Ozbourne
Masato Holiday
Michael Leisner

Writers
Ahmed Frasier
Alex Greenfield
Chris DeJosephs
Court G.Bauer
Gene Dutton
Louay Aniston
Stevie Stevens
Tod Gambler

Road Agents
Dean Malenko
Hillbilly Jim
Jerry Jarrett
Tim White
Tull Blanchard

Trainers
Dort Funk Jr.
Eddie Sharkey
Mikey Monroe
Rocky Johnson
Steve Williams

Inactive or Injured List
Claudio Castagnoli - Knee 14 Months Out.
Yousuf Hawk - Torn Calf 9 Months Out.

Legend: Heel Tweener Female

WWA World Heavyweight Title

wwatitle.jpg

[/CENTER]

Christian Cage March 1st 2008 - 18th May 2008
Samoa Joe 18th May - Current

WWA United States Title

3. Blake Kruspe 28th May 2008 - Current

2. Scott Sandars 7th May 2008 - 28th May 2008

1. DraVen Matrix March 12th 2008 - 7th May 2008

WWA World Tag Team Titles

5. The Renegade Warriors (Christoph Lorenz & Christian Riedel) 14th May 2008 - Current

4. Second City Saints (CM Punk & The Buttboy) 14th April 2008 - 14th May 2008

3. The Dudley Boyz 7th April 2008 - 14th April 2008

2. The Hawks (Yousuf Hawk & Paul Nixon) 17th March 2008 - 7th April 2008 (Titles Stripped due to Yousuf Hawk injury)

1. America's Most Wanted ("Tennessee Cowboy" James Storm & "Wildcat" Chris Harris) March 3rd 2008 - 17th March 2008

[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]
WWA Cruiserweight Title

2. Petey Williams 27th April 2008 - Current

1. Alex Shelley March 1st 2008 - 27th April 2008

WWA X Division Title

1. Paul Nixon 18 May 2008 - Current

WWA Women's Title

3. Vashti Webb 7th May 2008 - Current

2. Trish Stratus March 10th 2008 - 7th May 2008

1. Amy Dumas March 1st 2008 - 10 March 2008

WWA Cruiserweight Tag Team Titles

2. Genocide (Curt Hawkins & Zach Ryder) 3rd May 2008 - Current

1. Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley) March 15th 2008 - 3rd May 2008 (Title Vacted due to Shelley's injury.)

Incactive Titles.

WWA Pure Heavyweight Title

2. Johnny Casanova 14th May 2008 - Current

2. Scott Sandars 30th April 2008 - 14th May 2008

1. Andrew Martin ??? - 30th April 2008

IWPG Junior Heavyweight Title

1. Dave Harding [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]10th May 2008 - Current[/FONT]​

revolution-1.jpg

WWA Monday Night Revolution
Date: Monday 3rd March 2008
Announcers: .Robert Stanton & Jackson Buckley
Attendance: 7,537
Ratings: 6.86

The revolution theme blares loudly as fire works fire off around the stage and in the ring and it’s the premiere of WWA Revolution! Sirens start to sound as Scott Steiner comes out from the back the fans are cheering him as he walks to the ring. Still with his medieval head dress on he reaches the ring and the music stops. “Christian Cage, I came out here expecting to see your worthless **S out here answering the challenge I se down for you last week. I am disappointed Cage, I have heard many call you a fighting champion a man that fears nothing. But here I am and where are you? Where are you Cage? I know you have a set of testicles there but you are too scared to come out here and face me? I reckon I should get Paulo Heyman to schedule you for some surgery because you certainly don’t appear to be a man right now.”

The fans let out a cheer and a giggle at what has just been said Steiner just stands there a moment enjoying the sounds of the fans. “See Cage even the fans here are mocking you, they see that you are a coward and you cannot face a former World Heavyeight Champion. Come on out here and face me Cage I demand that you put that WWA World Heavyweight Title on the line against me here. I got told that I was not going to get my chance to face you but I know that you are not chicken are you? I mean here’s a guy that has been in all those TLC matches and has put his body on the line in risky matches, but has our World Champion gone soft? Well if you are not going to come out here, champ I am going to come and get you.”

The music of Steiner’s hits as he drops the microphone and then leaves the ring, he walks out of the ring and into the back.

<<<<<<Commercial Break>>>>>>

WWA Cruiserweight Title Matches
Alex Shelley© vs AJ Styles

After the break Motor City Machineguns theme plays as Alex Shelley comes out from the back he does a little pose and the fans cheer a little he gets to the ring and enters the ring. I Am plays as The Phenomenal AJ Styles walks out from the back with his hood on he stands in the entrance way and lets off his taunt that knocks the hood off and the fireworks fire off behind him. He then walks down the ramp into the ring with one more pose it’s time to get this match under way.

AJ Styles strikes Shelley. Spinning kicky move by Styles on Shelley. 1 - 2 - kick out. Shelley ducks a wild right hand. Big kick on Styles by Alex Shelley. Alex Shelley hits a rolling kick on Styles. I missed what happened for a few minutes as i went to get a beer...i'm going to take an educated guess and say that Bruiser Brody made a stunning return and beat everyone up, then left. I'm sticking with that story until proven wrong. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Styles takes a rana from Alex Shelley. Styles powers out of a headlock. Styles crushes Shelley with a running Butt Bomb. Some people would call it a sit-down splash, i prefer the term Butt Bomb. Super frankensteiner on Shelley, who hit hard. Alex Shelley powers out of a AJ Styles headlock. AJ Styles slugs Alex Shelley, sending him down into the corner. While Styles fires up the crowd, Shelley is removing the turnbuckle pad! AJ Styles comes over...but Shelley grabs him by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot AJ Styles face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! Alex Shelley rolls up the stunned AJ Styles: 1....2...3! How did the referee not see that?

Winner: ….and still WWA Cruiserweight Champion Alex Shelley

Alex Shelley gained 1 point of overness from this match. The WWA Cruiserweight title has gained in image.

Walk Idiot Walk starts to play as Christy Hemme comes out from the back she skips to the ring the fans aren’t too happy to see Christy Hemme coming out to the ring she has a microphone. One in the ring the music stops and the fans aren’t too kind to Christy Hemme she just smiles and lifts up the microphone “Raven, for awhile now I have had to tell you something I have needed to get to something off of my chest and I want to say it in front of the whole world.” Raven’s music hits and Raven walks out from the back and starts to make his way out from the back unsure of what is going to happen. Out of nowhere DraVen Matrix appears with a vicious chair shot that lays out Raven. He continues the assault as Christy Hemme stands in the ring applauding the actions of DraVen Matrix. She decides to go down to where Raven is getting beaten on with the microphone and she stands there “Oh Raven, how could you get suckered in like this? You remember DraVen don’t you? He’s the man that idealized you for so long well now he has shown you why not to come out unprepared.” Hemme lays a few boots into Raven as the music hits and they leave the scene.

Christy Hemme gained 1 point of overness from this segment.

Raven gets help up and into the back.

WWA World Tag Team Title Match
The Naturals (Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens vs America's Most Wanted (“Wildcat” Chris Harris & “Cowboy” James Storm)©

The Naturals make their way to the ring with the crowd giving them a good cheer, then out comes America’s Most Wanted to a round of boos.

Stevens gets smacked around like a bitch. Bodyslam by Cowboy. James Storm scores with a standing spinebuster. Tag between Chase Stevens and Andy Douglas. Cowboy walks into a high dropkick from Andy Douglas. Cowboy counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Cowboy hits a right hand. Tag between James Storm and Chris Harris. America's Most Wanted whip Douglas into the corner. James Storm whips Chris Harris in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Massive backbreaker, Douglas got planted. Lariat, apparently Wildcat thinks he is Stan Hansen. Wildcat tags out to
James Storm. Andy Douglas is in big trouble...Death Sentence!! 1....2....3!

Winner(s): ….and still WWA World Tag Team Champions America’s Most Wanted

The WWA World Tag Team titles have gained in image.

After the back we are in the back with the members of Hydra DraVen Matrix is sitting in the corner as Christy Hemme is standing in front of the camera. “Tonight the world saw you for what you are Raven, you are soft, you are not the Raven that took me under his wing and you are not the Raven that roamed the locker room alone. You allowed yourself to be sucked in, Raven, you allowed yourself to be shown as vulnerable. Raven I am the young you, you have said I reminded you of me, but I am better then you I am going to be better then you ever was. And with Hydra showing me the way I am going to lead them into the promised land, these guys who have felt rejected and felt out of place they are going to accept a new god. A new religion the religion of Hydra, I thought of you as someone that would sacrifice a man and spit in the face of conformity, what happened Raven? What happened to the man that never cared what the world thought? You were my mentor Raven, you are the reason I am what I am and I am disappointed to see the man that made me looking so pathetic. I will turn you into a quivering mess Raven you have seen the new face of fear, how does it look Raven?” Hemme comes and sits by DraVen as Nate Hatred stands there with an evil grin on his face.

“The time has come Raven for you to step aside and let us take over Wrestling because we are the revolution and you are just standing in our way.”

Christy Hemme gained 1 point of overness from this segment.

Billy Kidman vs Chris Sabin vs Claudio Castagnoli

After the break we see Kidman walking out from the back the fans are giving him a modest pop as he makes his way into the ring. Next out is Chris Sabin, and he is getting a good fan reaction as he makes his way to the ring. Lastly it’s Claudio and the fans give Double C a round of boos and they don’t seem to like Double C.

Kick from Billy Kidman...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Kick from Claudio Castagnoli...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Sabin backdrops Claudio Castagnoli out of a piledriver attempt. Sabin crushes Double C with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your **S into someone else's face. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Kidman is down. 1 - 2 - kick out. DDT from the top rope by Claudio Castagnoli....holy crap, that was sweet. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Chris Sabin elbows Claudio Castagnoli in the face to break a hammerlock. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Double C is down. Vicious kick to the teeth from Billy Kidman. Chris Sabin is in trouble. Here it comes - BK Bomb. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Winner: Billy Kidman

Backstage Booker T is standing alongside Tommy O’Shea “Booker, we have seen not only yourself after the WWA World Champion, but Scott Steiner too wants a crack at the World Champion too.”

“Listen sucka, Thunder I am facing Christian Cage and I am going to show him why his WWA World Title will be mine in due time, I want to take that belt away and I have bad news for Scott Steiner he’s not going to get anywhere near the WWA World Title. And I don’t take too kindly to your questions, Tommy, so you can just go away and let me conduct this interview without you.” Tommy O’Shea lets go of the microphone and let’s Booker T continue without him.

“When I decided to come to WWA I saw that World Heavyweight Title sitting there in a glass case at the WWA Offices and I knew what I wanted. But I see how it is going to be I am going to have to bide my time. And by the time Survival of The Fittest comes around I will be in the Main Event challenging for the WWA World Heavyweight Title.”

Gail Kim vs Amy Dumas

Back from commercial break and Gail Kim is in the ring awaiting the arrival of Amy Dumas who is supporting a new gimmick and what looks like new ring attire she enters the ring and the match starts.

Gail Kim strikes Dumas. Dumas reverses a waistlock. Gail Kim takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back...like a drunk at 2am...hell, like ME at 2am in the morning. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Amy Dumas blasts Gail Kim with a crap kick. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Amy Dumas misses a big legdrop and lands **S-FIRST on the mat. Gail Kim hits a rolling kick on Dumas. Dumas takes a rana from Gail Kim. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Cool looking suplex on Dumas. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Dumas reverses a Gail Kim hammerlock. Amy Dumas hits a crap missile dropkick on Gail Kim. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Gail Kim reverses a Amy Dumas hammerlock. Gail Kim has Amy Dumas down on the canvas. Flying Dragon!!! Amy Dumas taps out!

Winner: Gail Kim

Amy Dumas debuted her new gimmick, it got a positive response.

Rob Van Dam vs Rhino

Rob Van Dam fires off some right and left hands. Dropkick connects...Rhino goes down like a skanky hooker. Dropkick connects...Rhino goes down like a skanky hooker. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Back elbow connects, Rhino staggers backward. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Rhino counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Rhino slams Rob Van Dam. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Rhino hits a piledriver on Rob Van Dam. Rhino drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. DDT from the top rope by Rob Van Dam....holy crap, that was sweet. Rhino gets knocked to the ground by RVD, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - Five Star Frog Splash, forget about it. 1....2...3!

Winner: Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam debuted his new gimmick, it got a negative response.

Back after the break Juventud Guerrera is in the ring ready for a match but the lights go out and from out of the crowd comes Rellik and he attacks Juvi as the lights come back on. Rellik starts to drool blood as he has made his WWA debut by attacking Juvi.

Scott Steiner vs Judas Mesias

Mesias hits a right hand. Mesias hits a right hand. Thrown slam by Judas Mesias. Flying shoulder tackle by Mesias sends Steiner to the mat. Steiner ducks a wild right hand. Bodyslam by Steiner. Mesias walks into a slam. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Judas Mesias reverses a hip toss. Full nelson on Steiner...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. 1 - 2 - kick out. Lifting DDT by Judas Mesias. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Scott Steiner ducks a Judas Mesias clothesline. Chop hits Mesias...that was stiffer than a 14 year old at a stripper convention. Mesias kicks Scott Steiner in the gut to reverse the momentum. Mesias slams Scott Steiner down. Christian Cage comes running down the aisle with a chair! Mesias whips Scott Steiner into the ropes. Cage jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Cage, Steiner, and the chair! Scott Steiner staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Mesias and Cage beat away on Scott Steiner, leaving him spread-eagled on the canvas.

Winner: Judas Mesias

Christian Cage debuted his new gimmick. Judas Mesias gained 2 points of overness from this match. Christian Cage's turn was completed, and he is now a heel. Christian Cage gained 2 points of overness from this turn.

Last edited:

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
looks good Maj, keep it up

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
thunder-1.gif

WWA Wednesday Night Thunder

Date: Wednesday 5th March 2008
Announcers: .Dave Melzer & Jackson Buckley
Attendance: 7507
Ratings: 6.87

Always by Saliva hits as the intro video for Thunder hits and we?re on the air live for another big WWA Show. Suddenly the music of Paul Heyman hits as he walks out from the back carrying a microphone he enters the ring and the music stops playing ?Since the start of the WWA I have been looking for one man to lead WWA as a Commissioner to keep the peace, to keep the wrestlers working their asses off and making them want t that extra bit harder. Tonight I have that man, that man is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. Welcome Bret ?Hitman? Hart to WWA!? Hart Attack hits as Bret Hart walks out from the back and down the entrance ramp the fans cheer loudly for Bret as he makes his way into the ring. ?Bret, the fans and I can only say we have missed seeing you in a wrestling ring, and we are glad to have you as a member of the WWA family.?

Bret Hart takes the microphone and looks around at the crowd still on their feet cheering ?I had my doubts about coming back to the World of Professional Wrestling, I never thought I would be standing in another wrestling ring after all that has happened in the past, and what has happened with the career ending injury, and the stroke I suffered. But I put all the hatred I had behind me and now I am here to make WWA the best it can be with the best talent in the wrestling World here in WWA. ? Hart stops a moment and then walks to the centre of the ring.

?But tonight WWA has a big card, and we are going to show you why we are going to be the best in the wrestling world!? Hart Attack hits again and then both he and Paul Heyman shake hands and they walk to the back.

Chris Sabin vs Andy Douglas

Hail Sabin blares through the arena as Chris Sabin comes out from the back, minus the Motor City Machine Guns attire and music. He enters the ring and taunts the fans and he stands in the corner waiting his opponent The Naturals theme hits as Andy Douglas comes out with a lot of energy he gives off a taunt but the fans give him a resounding amount of boos as he makes his way to the ring once inside the ring the referee checks him for weapons and the referee calls for the bell.

Second rope flying axe handle, Sabin goes down. Super kick by Andy Douglas. 1 - 2 - kick out. Douglas only gets knees on a splash. Big kick on Douglas by Chris Sabin. Kick by Chris Sabin...to the facial regions. Break that nose! Yeah! 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Really cool stunner-type thing out of the corner from Chris Sabin, Douglas might be dead. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Kick by Chris Sabin...to the facial regions. Break that nose! Yeah! Sabin walks into a trip. Super kick by Andy Douglas. 1 - 2 - kick out. Springboard dropkick from Andy Douglas...that looked pretty cool. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Andy Douglas hits a rolling kick on Sabin. Big kick on Sabin by Andy Douglas. Chris Sabin fights out of a grapple. Second rope flying axe handle, Douglas goes down. Douglas walks into a face crusher variation. Chris Sabin moves in for the kill. Cradle Shock!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Winner: Chris Sabin

Come as you Are hits as Raven walks out from the back, he slowly walks to the ring as the fans start to cheer as he makes his way to the ring he enters the ring and walks over and sits down in the corner. ?They say imitation, is the sincerest form of flattery. Well DraVen Matrix, you stole my look, you stole my girl, you stole my title. You?ve tried to be me in every way, since you came here and stepped out from my shadow but you see, DraVen, I realised, that you could never be me, you could never be the man I am because you don?t have the heart, you do not have the desire that I have. You are not driven by the hatred I was. I was turned into what I am today after suffering years of poor handling and it made me bitter, my drive was from sitting in the locker rooms and not know what the future held for me. But you see DraVen, you seem to think you know what your future is, you think you know where you are headed that?s not going to make you me. When you put your boots on in the back, when you paint your face and when you walk to the ring you will know you are nothing DraVen, you are just a gimmick, you are the gimmick Raven, you see DraVen, when I came into ECW I was trying to escape my past I wanted to escape Johnny Polo, I wanted to forge my own legacy but you want to build yours on the back of me. You are headed for failure DraVen, you are never going to succeed in your plans. You can?t, and I won?t let you.? Raven pauses a moment.

?You have given me a purpose, DraVen, I shall make you suffer, your suffering will be in silence, and you are going to pay for the pain of my past. The pain I have suffered my entire life. I shall make you suffer more then you have ever suffered before DraVen. I took you under my wing when no one wanted to do anything for you, I helped you when no one believed you could do it. I was the man that drove you to what you are today, but am I bitter DraVen? No DraVen, I see you are starved of the attention that a young wrestler craves when he enters the wrestling business. I was going to make you someone. Remember the guys that were apart of The Flock? None of them existed in the eyes of the normal world, they were misfits, I gave them somewhere to go, a place to belong and now they are well known, they crawled up out of the gutter and made themselves better. I was the reason I was that driving force that made them stop roaming the world without a direction, and DraVen, there is nothing in this world for you now. You are going to be swallowed by this business and you are never going to be the man you want to be not when you hang around with the rejected, the freaks of society who will never make it. You are going to fail in your quest for greatness. So it is written, and so it shall come to pass, quote the raven nevermore.?

Come As You Are plays again as Raven leaves the ring and walks to the back, coming up next DraVen Matrix in his WWA in ring debut!

DraVen Matrix vs Christopher Daniels

End of Everything hits as DraVen Matrix walks out from the back with Christy Hemme by his side, he walks to the ring and enters the ring. He stands on the ropes and raises his arms in a crucifix he enters the ring and waits for Daniels. The lights go out and Head Like A Hole hits and out walks Christopher Daniels he gives an a taunt in the middle of the entrance ramp and then walks to the ring. Once in the ring he takes off the rope and the bell rings.

Flying elbow from Christopher Daniels. Daniels crushes DraVen with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your ass into someone else's face. 1 - 2 - kick out. Christopher Daniels misses a big legdrop and lands ASS-FIRST on the mat. DraVen hits a quick kick on Daniels. DraVen hits a flying kick on Daniels. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. DraVen Matrix with an enziguri. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. DraVen hits a dropkick on Christopher Daniels. Daniels counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Super frankenthingy on DraVen, who hit hard. 1 - 2 - kick out. Really cool stunner-type thing out of the corner from Christopher Daniels, DraVen might be dead. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Second rope flying axe handle, DraVen goes down. Spinny weird kick from Christopher Daniels. Christopher Daniels misses a big legdrop and lands ASS-FIRST on the mat. Face crusher from DraVen on Daniels. DraVen face jams Christopher Daniels. Christopher Daniels is in trouble. Enter The Matrix! 1....2....3. Rellik comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Rellik spins DraVen around. Rellik hits the Genocide Driver! DraVen Matrix has been left down on the canvas.

Winner: DraVen Matrix

The camera cuts backstage with Bret Hart sitting at a desk ?WWA fans, as you may have noticed, we have men challenging the World Champion Christian Cage for the WWA World Heavyweight Title, and we do not at the present have a Number One Contender for the WWA World Title, so I hereby announce that Scott Steiner will face Christian Cage at the Blaze of Glory pay per view for the WWA World Heavyweight Title. This match must have a winner, and whoever interferes will be fired Monday Night on Revolution the night after the Blaze of Glory pay per view. This pay per view will be our debut pay per view and we are going to make sure that we have a clear winner in our World Heavyweight Title Match. So this is to your Christian Cage, if you do not face Steiner without having someone else come and help you win the match, I will strip you of the title and you will be suspended without pay!?

Rellik vs Abyss

The lights dim as Rellik walks out to dark sounding music, he has blood dripping from his mouth he slowly walks down the ramp and then into the ring. The lights come back on and then Abyss? music hits, Abyss walks out carrying a chain he walks down the ring growling at the camera and at fans at the ringside area. He enters the ring and the bell rings.

Abyss slams Rellik. Chop hits Rellik...that was stiffer than a 14 year old at a stripper convention. Big backdrop on Rellik, executed well. Bodyslam by Abyss. Rellik gets out the back of a Abyss bodyslam attempt. Running knee lift from Rellik. Rellik hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Abyss pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Spear by Abyss. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Spear! Rellik is down. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Rellik counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Chop hits Abyss...that was stiffer than a 14 year old at a stripper convention. Rellik only gets knees on a splash. Flying shoulder tackle by Abyss sends Rellik to the mat. Abyss moves in for the kill. Black Hole Slam! 1....2....3. Black Reign comes running down the aisle with a chair! Abyss is just about to leave the ring...and only just manages to duck in time to avoid Reign hitting a brutal chair shot! Abyss knocks the chair away. Abyss spins Reign around. Abyss hits the Black Hole Slam! Black Reign tried an ambush, but it has backfired.

Winner: Abyss

We cut to a video promoting the current feud between Raven and DraVen Matrix the video then cuts to DraVen Matrix standing near a park in the dark. ?As a child I often played here alone, like you Raven I was never the most popular kid, when I was allowed out from my cell called my room I could not play with the other kids. My mother locked me away and she made me watch the little kids play out in the streets. My dad started out as a wrestler and he didn?t want me to become a wrestler, when I finally got into the ring I was held back. I was told I could ever be a star, and when you took me under your ring you held me back from reaching my full potential when I finally broke away from you and your rules I got on my own I became the wrestler I am today, I do not wish to be your, Raven, I want to destroy you. I want to make you feel that suffering you are always ranting about.? The video then cuts to a promo for Blaze of Glory.

Alex Shelley vs Jimmy Rave

Motor City Machine Guns theme hits and out walks Alex Shelley he?s carrying a camera proclaiming his greatness he makes his way to the ring and when he enters the ring he puts the camera in the corner and poses for it. Jimmy Rave?s theme hits and he comes out to some cheers and then he runs to the ring and the bell rings.

DDT by Jimmy Rave. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Weird kick by Rave on Shelley. 1 - 2 - kick out. Alex Shelley ducks a Jimmy Rave clothesline. Alex Shelley hits a rolling kick on Rave. Shelley crushes Rave with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your ass into someone else's face. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Alex Shelley misses a big legdrop and lands ASS-FIRST on the mat. Rave crushes Shelley with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your ass into someone else's face. 1 - 2 - kick out. Shelley kicks Jimmy Rave in the gut to reverse the momentum. Back heel kick off the second rope, Rave goes down. Alex Shelley moves in for the kill. Shellshock! 1....2....3.

Winner: Alex Shelley

<<<<<<Commerical Break>>>>>>

Superman TV theme hits as Chris Hero walks out from the back, he?s carrying a microphone and walks down the ramp and into the ring. ?A Hero?s welcome for everyone?s Hero Chris Hero!? the fans boo ?Calm down, calm down sssh keep it down I have something I want to say, the Kings of Wrestling have been sitting backstage and we see that America?s Most Wanted don?t have anyone to challenge them for the World Tag Team Champions, just for the record The Naturals don?t count since they cannot win a match! Not here, not in TNA, not anywhere the Naturals are by far the worst Tag Team in WWA!? Hero laughs ?I am the people?s Hero I am your hero and I will make sure that a decent Tag Team will be representing the WWA and carrying the WWA World Tag Team Titles. Storm, Harris I hope you boys are going to be man enough to face Claudio & Chris Hero for the WWA Tag Team Titles.?

Chris Hero gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

Chris Hero?s music hits and he walks to the back, we are now ready for a triple threat match!

Rob Van Dam vs Samoa Joe vs Scott Hall

Kick from Rob Van Dam...to the leg! Oh the humanity! RVD hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Hall ducks a wild right hand. Flying shoulder tackle by Hall sends RVD to the mat. Hall walks into a slam. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. RVD uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Joe counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Hall \ Joe whip RVD into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Powerbomb on RVD. 1 - 2 - 3. Hall defeats RVD. Hall hits a piledriver on Samoa Joe. Samoa Joe fights out of a grapple. Samoa Joe drills Scott Hall with a press slam into a Michinoku Driver. Wow. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Scott Hall powers out of a Samoa Joe headlock. Hall hits a piledriver on Samoa Joe. Scott Hall moves in for the kill. Outsider's Edge! 1....2....3.

Scott Hall debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response.

WWA World Heavyweight Title Match
Booker T vs Christian Cage

Booker T?s theme hits and Booker walks out from the back, a pyro fires off the whole stage turns red. Booker T walks down the ramp with the music blaring throughout the arena. Once in the ring a countdown clock appears on the screen it raches zero and out walks WWA World Heavyweight Champion Christian Cage the fans start to boo loudly as he grins at all the boos he slowly walks to the ring and enters the ring and hands the referee the WWA World Heavyweight Title. He shows the crowd and Booker T the WWA title, and then rings the bell.

Big forearm by Christian Cage, and it's BONZO GONZO....or something like that. Cage drives a forearm into the chest of Booker. Running knee lift from Christian Cage. Big dropkick by Christian Cage. Booker powers out of a headlock. Booker slams Christian Cage down. Big piledriver on Cage. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Cage backdrops Booker T out of a piledriver attempt. Christian Cage hits a delayed suplex on Booker. 1 - 2 - kick out. Front legsweep slam by Christian Cage, that was cool. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Booker counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Cage takes a headbutt from Booker T. Christian Cage reverses a hip toss. Gut buster, Booker hits hard. AJ Styles comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Booker T turns around. AJ Styles spins Booker around. AJ Styles hits the Styles Clash! Styles leaves the ring, the damage done! 1 - 2 - 3. Christian Cage pins Booker. Cage and Styles are beating the hell out of Booker T! Scott Steiner sprints down the aisle and slides into the ring! He goes toe-to-toe with Christian Cage, exchanging punches, while Booker T comes back, sending Styles out of the ring with a clothesline. Steiner \ Booker have cleared the ring, driving off Cage and Styles!

Winner: ?.and still WWA World Champion Christian Cage

The WWA World Heavyweight title has gained in image.

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
Thanks, I have added my list of developmental talent, and my backstage staff I am in the middle of doing "Clash of The Champions" and then I can relax until Monday. :)

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
WWA Report
By
Blake Lorenz

WWA has been on a good run since it's Monday Night debut of Revolution, and then the showing if Thunder pushed the WWA programming up on the Television ratings, both Revolution and Thunder are leading the pack.

DraVen Matrix and Raven have started up a heated rivalry, the back story here is that Raven was the reason that DraVen is in the business both have worked and trained in the same places. Matrix who is only 23 has found himself a reputation. From what we understand DraVen Matrix has had family in wrestling in the past and he has been looking at making his name. He came to WWA from a short stint in Australia and has been making a big noise.

The appointment of Bret Hart as WWA Commissioner has come as a surprise as some thought that WWA's figure head Paul Heyman was pulling down both President and Commissioner positions. WWA head booker Dave Harding has not commented since the debut of Bret Hart, but we are expecting to see him make a media release on the Blaze of Glory Pay Per View.

WWA would also like to welcome Kassidy James, and KC James to the promotion, both recently came to WWA from the WWE after they have been fired from the WWE they were given contracts after successful tryout matches.

It is also said that Paul Burchill formerly of the WWE will also be given a look in, at Clash of The Champions, some feel he may even appear on the show. Gail Kim has officially been signed, WWA Mobile Alerts confirmed that this morning by sending a small txt message to those who have decided to sign up to that.

If you missed it on Thunder Bret Hart declared that Scott Steiner will face WWA World Champion Christian Cage live on PPV at Blaze of Glory. WWA is also expected to add more matches to the card in coming days. It is believed that Kings of Wrestling will face America's Most Wanted for the WWA Tag Team Titles, while we have a developmental team facing off with another developmental team for the vacant NWA Tag team Titles at the same PPV.

NWA Wildside is growing, and has been putting out some good shows, this weeks show may not goto air due to Ring of Honor holding their show at the arena, it has been a booking nightmare with the arena as everyone has been using the ECW Arena of late for their shows.

NWA Wildside development talent will be moved to the main roster and will be booked for Clash of The Champions, it is also believed that NWA Wildside may move to a Once a month show with most workers working House Shows weekly, as WWA holds 3 House Shows a week, and will look to get their workers out and about and conditioning.

Dory Funk Jr. has taken on the WWA Powerplant and assures us there will be new additions to the Roster in March 2009.

WWA has also reportedly signed Kofi Kingston who was today released by the WWE developmental program, WWE wishes him well, while WWA gave him a welcome he was pleased to be apart of the NWA Wildside class that took a trip to watch a WWA House Show, being backstage they got to meet some WWA wrestlers, stars that were there, included Raven, Steiner, Booker T, and Chris Hero.

Until next time, keep watching WWA!

Blake Lorenz - Head writer for WWA On-Line.

Burnsy1

Club Cricketer
great story mate keep it up. I like the layout and well done stories.

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
I am using EWR but using the latest stats update for it, I went into File Editor and added other wrestlers and other staff. I also made WWA up in the companies bit.

clash.jpg

WWA Clash of The Champions II
Date: Saturday 8th March 2008
Announcers: .Jeanette Westbrook & Tommy O’Shea
Attendence: 7,519
Ratings: 6.81

The Clash of the Champions video and theme start up and we see highlights of the first Clash of The Champions. The lights in the arena start flashing and the fireworks in the arena fire off. It’s Clash of the Champions time again!

Da One vs Paul Nixon

This week we are kicking the show off with the debut of Da One and Paul Nixon, both men are unknowns and were late additions to the show we are told. Da One walks to the ring to no music as no one seemed to have brought any for him. In the ring the fans don’t give much attention to him, Paul Nixon is out next to no music as well. The fans are told the boy is from England and making his debut, as if they hadn’t know before hand! Once in the ring they are told of the rules and we’re ready to go.

Paul Nixon uses a neckbreaker on Ireland. Paul Nixon hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - kick out. Da One ducks a clothesline attempt. Ireland hits a weak kick. Ireland hits a wheel kick on Paul. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Diving headbutt from Ireland, not much elevation. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Dropkick from Ireland. Paul Nixon powers out of a Da One headlock. Paul Nixon hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Paul DDTs Da One. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Running clothesline from Paul Nixon. Paul Nixon strikes Da One. Da One reverses a hip toss. Da One attacks with some **** flying moves. Da One with a kick to the head. Da One ducks a Paul clothesline and does a quick roll up. Ireland has a handful of tights! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! I don't think the fight has finished. Da One and Paul have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

Winner: Da One

After the match Da One celebrates when out of the catacombs Abyss comes walking out from the back, interestingly enough Da One says in the ring as Paul Nixon bails out of the ring. Abyss comes closer and Da One also bails out of the ring, Abyss calls for a microphone but from out of no where Andrew Martin is seen coming out from the crowd and he attacks Abyss. He hits a big boot and then pump handle slams him, Andrew Martin is debuting a new look which has gotten the fans intrigued and interested in him.

He leaves the ring and leaves Abyss in a broken mess in the ring

Andrew Martin debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response.

After the break we hear Can You Dig It? And then the music of Booker T, the fans erupt the fans of WWA love Booker T and they are cheering him loudly as he makes his way down the ramp he stops and his trademark fire fireworks fire off as it turns the whole arena red. He’s finally in the ring and the announcer gives him the microphone. “Christian Cage, I know you are not man enough to face me again for that WWA World Heavyweight Title, I have been seeing you around the back and I know you are a coward. “ The fans cheer “Sucka, listen to me, and listen to me good WWA officials may have given Scott Steiner the World Title shot at you, at Blaze of Glory, but I am coming for you dawg. And that World Title will be mine, I don’t care if I have to go through you, Steiner, or anyone else in the locker room here I am going to be WWA World Champion, there’s not a damn thing you can do about it, there’s not a damn thing Steiner can do about it, and there is no way I am not going fail in my quest to be WWA World Champion.” a pause by Booker T he looks around and the fans start to cheer loudly again and chant his name “I have busted my ass from the first time I have set foot in a wrestling ring, I climbed my way up from the bottom rung in WCW to be a 5 time WCW World Champion, I had to work extra hard to be noticed, no one there ever cared no one ever noticed me, they thought I would never be anything that I would just be stuck in a Tag Team forever.

I didn’t want that, they knew I wanted to climb the ladder, every time I was thrown a bone, I had to work extra hard to get another one. It’s not a race thing it’s a poor management thing, it’s a fact that WCW knew nothing about me and didn’t care to maybe it was a race thing to some of them. But I am worthy of being a World Champion, I have been to the top before and I have tasted the sweet, sweet taste of that gold. I have it flowing through my veins, I have it on the tip of my tongue. I can feel the Title in my grip, Cage; I can smell the fear on you I can hear you quivering, and I am going to take the belt away from either you or Steiner, either way I am going to be WWA World Heavyweight Champion, there is no one in this world that is going to ever stop me.”
Booker T’s music starts to play again as he passes the microphone back to the ring announcer he walks to the back.

AJ Styles vs Alex Shelley vs Ultimo Dragon vs Shannon Moore

It’s now time for a Cruiserweight Four Corners Elimination Match, I Am hits as AJ Styles

Styles uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Dropkick connects...Shannon goes down like a skanky hooker. 1 - 2 - kick out. Styles tags out to Ultimo Dragon. Dragon hits a dropkick on Shannon Moore. Shannon walks into a face crusher variation. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Dragon tags out to Alex Shelley. Shannon takes a flying neckbreaker from Alex Shelley. Tag between Shannon Moore and AJ Styles. Kick from AJ Styles...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Alex Shelley powers out of a AJ Styles headlock. Styles walks into a face crusher variation. 1 - 2 - 3. Alex Shelley pinned Styles. Kick by Shannon Moore...to the facial regions. Break that nose! Yeah! I missed what happened for a few minutes as i went to get a beer...i'm going to take an educated guess and say that Bruiser Brody made a stunning return and beat everyone up, then left. I'm sticking with that story until proven wrong. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Hard back suplex on Shelley. Tag between Alex Shelley and Ultimo Dragon. Flying elbow from Ultimo Dragon. Second rope flying axe handle, Shannon goes down. Dragon only gets knees on a splash. Dragon takes a flying neckbreaker from Shannon Moore. Cool looking suplex on Dragon. 1 - 2 - 3. Shannon Moore pinned Dragon. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Shelley is down. Springboard dropkick from Shannon Moore...that looked pretty cool. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Shannon drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. Shannon Moore is in trouble. Shellshock!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Winner: Alex Shelley

During the break Christy Hemme, now sporting music from DraVen Matrix made her way to the ring she carried a microphone and we are ready to hear what she has to say. “Raven, I cannot believe you won’t drop the past, you and DraVen used to be the best of friends, and me and you we would be friends as well, then you changed Raven. You started to get jealous of what me and DraVen had, you should be happy you should have seen this was coming. DraVen is everything you are not and that is what brought me to be with him, to manage him and I guide him. You said that he is nothing more then a copy of you, look at him now Raven, he has changed so much since the days you two would tag. He knows how to treat a woman Raven, you never appreciated what we could have had. But we were never going to be, I was never your girl, I was never the one that you wanted. You just wanted to string me along, and you wanted to string DraVen along. You wanted to steal his thunder because the fans love him, the locker room love him and everything knows he will be a future WWA World Champion, what are you going to be Raven? You are going to be a nothing. You will never be anything here Raven.”

Come As You Are hits and Raven walks out from the back, the fans cheer as he walks down the ramp he enters the ring and walks towards Christy he takes the microphone from her and starts to speak. “Look at you now, look at what you have become a glorified ring rat, you love the paycheck you get each week, you don’t care who you go through. You sicken me more then DraVen Matrix, he’s nothing and you will be nothing too…”

The lights go out and DraVen’s music hits but he is nowhere to be seen the lights come back on and Judas Mesias is in the ring out of nowhere he delivers a massive big boot to the face of Raven knocking him to the ground. Then DraVen Matrix slides into the ring directing Judas to beat him and then Judas Mesias hands Raven to Matrix and he hits ENTER THE MATRIX! Judas Mesias helps Raven back up and he then chokes slams him to the canvas. But they are not done yet, Mesias picks up Raven who is now struggling to stand and he hands him back to DraVen Matrix who hits another ENTER THE MATRIX! Raven is now busted open some officials run down to the ring but it’s too late the team of Matrix and Mesias have left Raven a bloody mess.

Judas Mesias gained 3 points of overness from this segment. Christy Hemme gained 1 point of overness from this segment

The music hits and Slayyer with Christy Hemme leave the ringside area DraVen turns around and does the traditional Raven crucifix pose. The fans are left booing DraVen, they have made their feelings felt Raven is now helped to the back.

Paul Burchill vs Christopher Daniels

Chop hits Daniels...that was stiffer than a 14 year old at a stripper convention. Christopher Daniels fights out of a grapple. Christopher Daniels strikes Ripper. Christopher Daniels misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee instead. Kill the referee! Back heel kick off the second rope, Ripper goes down. Cover, but there's no one to count for Christopher Daniels. Paul Burchill ducks a Christopher Daniels clothesline. Back elbow connects, Daniels staggers backward. Massive backbreaker, Daniels got planted. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Death valley driver by Paul Burchill, Christopher Daniels got planted hard...that was cool. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Christopher Daniels ducks a clothesline attempt. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Ripper is down. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Ripper counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Paul Burchill grapples with Christopher Daniels, and positions himself so that the referee can't see...and hits a low blow! He rolls up the stunned Christopher Daniels: 1....2....3!! What a cheap shot!

Winner: Paul Burchill

Paul Burchill gained 1 point of overness from this match.

Amy Dumas’ music hits and the enters from the crowd into the ring, she slides under the ring ropes and just sits there in the ring for a moment. The ring announcer passes her a microphone. “WWA has a major problem, it lacks decent women wrestlers that can take me on and beat me. I am here tonight to call on any woman on the WWA Roster to come out here and face me for the WWA Women’s Title next Monday Night on Revolution, I will beat anyone here in the WWA, or any other wrestling company and I will beat them so badly they are going to need a good medical plan to ever have a hope of having a normal life again.” Out from the back comes the debuting Trish Stratus. She hits the ring and attacks. Trish Stratus moves in for the kill. Stratusfaction! Dumas got beaten down by the debuting Trish Stratus. Stratus picks up the microphone “You wanted your challenger, I am accepting, bring my title with you to Revolution.” Stratus leaves the ring slapping hands of fans that are appreciative of seeing her again in a wrestling ring.

Amy Dumas gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

Beth Phoenix vs Gail Kim

New sounding music hits as Beth Phoenix comes out from the back, claims she’ll be the next WWA Women’s Champion, once she is done with Gail Kim. She reaches the ring and she starts a warm up in the corner. Gail Kim’s music hits and she walks out from the back the fans give her small cheers as she reaches the ring the referee gets done checking both wrestlers for hidden weapons. He then rings the bell and we’re off and wrestling!

Gail Kim uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Gail Kim crushes Phoenix with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your ass into someone else's face. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Beth Phoenix ducks a Gail Kim clothesline. Lame kick from Phoenix. Gail Kim gets squashed in the corner with an arm to the face. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Beth Phoenix turns Gail Kim inside-out with a clothesline. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Weak bodyslam on Gail Kim by Phoenix. Gail Kim gets out the back of a Beth Phoenix bodyslam attempt. Phoenix takes a rana from Gail Kim. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Really cool stunner-type thing out of the corner from Gail Kim, Phoenix might be dead. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Kick by Gail Kim...to the facial regions. Break that nose! Yeah! Gail Kim strikes Phoenix. Phoenix blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Big kick from Phoenix. Beth Phoenix turns Gail Kim inside-out with a clothesline. Gail Kim can barely stand. Down In Flames! 1....2....3.

Winner: Beth Phoenix

Beth Phoenix gained 2 points of overness from this match.

Slayyer (DraVen Matrix & Judas Mesias) vs Black Reign and Rellik

Running knee lift from Judas Mesias. Mesias hits a piledriver on Black Reign. Tag between Judas Mesias and DraVen Matrix. Reign takes a chop from DraVen. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. DraVen Matrix with an enziguri. DraVen tags out to Judas Mesias. Slayyer whip Reign into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Black Reign pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Reign tags out to Rellik. Big backdrop on Mesias, executed well. Rellik hits a piledriver on Judas Mesias. Rellik tags out to Black Reign. Black Reign and Rellik whip Mesias into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Running knee lift from Black Reign. Reign hits a piledriver on Judas Mesias. Reign tags out to Rellik. Rellik with a spinning neckbreaker on Mesias. Rellik walks into a trip. Tag between Judas Mesias and DraVen Matrix. Back heel kick from DraVen on Rellik. Rellik is all alone...The Death Knail!! 1....2....3!

Winner(s): Slayyer

Scott Hall vs Samoa Joe

The sound of a wolf howls throughout the arena and it cuts into the old Wolfpac theme, out walks Scott Hall sporting his old black and whit trunks and vest he gets in the ring and he makes his tradition pose and calls for a microphone. “Hey Yo.” the fans cheer “Tonight Samoa Joe will be shown why I am known as Da Bad Guy, and I will start my climb to the WWA World Heavyweight Title. Samoa Joe, chico get out here so I can kick your ass and get ready for more important things.’ Samoa Joe’s theme hits as he walks out from the back some Samoans do a traditional dance with Joe on the ramp and Joe walks to the ring and enters the ring ready for the match,

Scott Hall fires off some right and left hands. Joe gets slammed. Scott Hall fires off some right and left hands. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Big backdrop on Joe, executed well. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Joe counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Joe slams Scott Hall. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Stiff spinebuster by Samoa Joe. Hall pushes out of a Samoa Joe hold. Scott Hall scores with a standing spinebuster. Samoa Joe is in trouble. Outsider's Edge! 1....2....3.

Winner: Scott Hall

Booker T vs Kevin Nash

Booker hits a right hand. Booker slams Kevin Nash. Booker slams Kevin Nash down. Running knee lift from Booker T. Nash counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. Nash slams Booker T down. Powerslam from Kevin Nash on Booker. 1 - 2 - kick out. Booker T, like so many teenage boys, uses a right hand. Except in this case, it's for a punch. Spear by Booker T. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Death valley driver by Booker T, Kevin Nash got planted hard...that was cool. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Nash counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Nash strikes away at Booker T. Booker ducks a wild right hand. Rude Awakening on Kevin Nash by Booker. Kevin Nash is in trouble. Axe Kick! 1....2....3.

Winner: Booker T

Last edited:

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
The following is the up-to-date news from WWA.

Two WWA stars involved in backstage altercation

WWA stars Paul Nixon and Da One have reportedly had a backstage altercation, after their match at Clash of The Champions. Both men seemed to be unhappy with the way the match ended up. It is said that Da One, and Paul Nixon both have a small reputation of being trouble makers and it seems after they clashed personalities did and this is what caused both to fight.

WWA has yet to comment on a suitable punishment for either star, WWA will try to resolve the issue that has lead to the situation when they arrive for the Revolution show tomorrow.

WWA officials are yet to make any more comments on the incident, they claim they will handle it on in house and whatever happens will happen.

WWE release more talent
WWE has announced more cuts in their roster, they have released Victoria, Maria Kanellis and Shannon More. There were rumours that Shannon Moore was headed to WWA, when his contract ran out but the WWE released him Friday fom his contract which is why Moore was apart of the Clash of The Champions event on the weekend.

WWA has not confirmed nor denied signing either Maria, or Victoria to contracts, WWE also released DH Smith, Shawn Osbourne, WWA has confirmed they have in fact signed DH Smith, but have not been in contact, nor does it appear they are likely to be in contact with Osborune.

Rock to WWA?
The Rock has been linked with signing with WWA, WWA wishes to deny these rumours they have not been in contact with The Rock, and they have not entertained and idea that he would be signed.

WWA is said to have heard the rumours about the signing and have today put them to put, at least for now. It is believed that The Rock is looking to get back into professional wrestling and WWA has been said as the front runners to signing him.

WWE has not yet ruled out a signing of The Rock but WWA wishes to announce they have not met with him, and don't plan to meet with him at this stage. While they are not ruling out a signing of The Rock down the road, right now it is not likely.

The rumours say that the WWA needs a star like The Rock to help counter the ratings war in which they are currently ahead winning the first battle last Monday Night, while they are not saying they can win the ratings war again this week, they are certain they have the power to do so without spending up big.

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
good stuff Maj bring in the Rock! get Moore and Maria aswell, anyways keep it up!

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
revolution-1.jpg

Live from The Scope Norfolk, Virginia

Official Preview

Christian Cage has been silent, Steiner has been loud, Christian Cage tonight has a surprise he will break his silence on Revolution. Steiner has declared Cage a coward, but has Cage been hiding? Or has he been plotting the demise of Scott Steiner?

Raven and Matrix have been going at it from day one, tonight we get to see who is the better wrestler in the ring, the WWA has declared a cease fire for one night demanding that they solve their differences now, or there will be a fatal ending. The WWA shall end this war!

Confirmed Matches

10 Man Battle Royal
El Puma, Yousuf Hawk, Paul Nixon, Da One, Brett, Oscar Numerio, Navin, DH Smih, Shannon Moore, Pettey Williams, Matt Bentley

Paul Burchill vs Alex Shelley

Raven vs DraVen Matrix

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
revolution-1.jpg

WWA Monday Night Revolution
Date: Monday 10th March 2008
Announcers: .Robert Stanton & Jackson Buckley
Attendance: 7,511
Ratings: 6.49

The revolution theme hits, fireworks start firing off from the stage, and from the rafters the fans are cheering and the lights turn up high. But the cheers are then replaced with boos as “Take Over” hits as Christian Cage walks out from the back, in his street clothes, holding a microphone he stands at the entrance ramp “The Instant Classic Christian Cage has been away from the view of the fans for far too long, I was sitting in the back thinking up what match you deserved to see.” he pauses a moment
“WWA gave me control of what match you guys will see at Blaze of Glory, and I have thought, I have sat at home and watched hours upon hours of wrestling and I came up with it. That match is going to be a throw back on the legacy that I have built in front of you all. For years I have made matches classic, I have made people famous I have put fans in seats. I know it’s stunning that a man like me has enough time to come up with a match. Since I have been out signing autographs, meeting you the fans and making the world a better place for my peeps.” The fans start to boo him.

“Steiner for you, I have a Tables, Ladders and chairs match, but that’s not all, no it’s going to be inside of a cage, on top of the cage will be the WWA World Heavyweight Title, and I hope your back is feeling fine Steiner, because I would hate for you to strain a muscle climbing a ladder to reach a Title that you don’t deserve.” Take Over hits again and Cage lifts the WWA World Title into the air and walks to the back.

10 Man Battle Royal
El Puma, Yousuf Hawk, Paul Nixon, Da One, Brett, Oscar Numerio, DH Smih, Shannon Moore, Petey Williams, Matt Bentley

After the break we see 10 men in the ring for a 10 man battle Royal of the Battle royal only Moore, Williams, and Bentley have had matches in WWA. WWA has saved us some time for tonight and had them all walk out to the WWA Theme and we are ready to go.

Hawk slams Paul Nixon. Paul Nixon got thrown over the top rope by Hawk. (Elimination # 1) Bentley hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Oscar Numerio got bundled out by Bentley. (Elimination # 2) DH Smith takes a second rope chop from Ireland. Ireland went for the elimination, but DH Smith held onto the ropes. Spinny weird kick from Shannon Moore. DH Smith was eliminated by Shannon. (Elimination # 3) Bentley hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Flying elbow from Matt Bentley. Yousuf Hawk hits some punches. Petey Williams got bundled out by Hawk. (Elimination # 4) Kick from Matt Bentley...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Vicious kick to the teeth from Matt Bentley. Yousuf Hawk snap suplexes Puma. Hawk tried to get El Puma over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Big kick on Puma by Brett. Really cool stunner-type thing out of the corner from Brett, Puma might be dead. Ireland takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back...like a drunk at 2am...hell, like ME at 2am in the morning. Da One got thrown over the top rope by Puma. (Elimination # 5) Massive backbreaker, Shannon got planted. BD went for the elimination, but Shannon Moore held onto the ropes. Bodyslam by Hawk. Matt Bentley got bundled out by Hawk. (Elimination # 6) Shannon crushes Puma with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your **S into someone else's face. Shannon tried to get El Puma over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Shannon walks into a high dropkick from Yousuf Hawk. Shannon Moore got thrown over the top rope by Hawk. (Elimination # 7) Hawk drives a forearm into the chest of BD. Hawk went for the elimination, but Brett held onto the ropes. Powerbomby thing by Yousuf Hawk. Hawk tried to get El Puma over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Puma hits a back kick. Puma tried to get Yousuf Hawk over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. BD hits a dropkick on Yousuf Hawk. Chop hits Hawk...that was stiffer than a 14 year old at a stripper convention. Kick from Brett...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Yousuf Hawk got bundled out by BD. (Elimination # 8) Brett can barely stand. Here it comes - STF. Brett was eliminated by Puma.

Winner: El Puma

Oscar Numerio debuted his new gimmick, it got a negative response.

We cut backstage in a darkened area Raven is sitting there “Tonight DraVen, the cruel mistress that is fate has declared tonight your funeral, as tonight your career and life both come to an end tonight.” Raven takes a deep breath and camera comes and locks on his face. “You see DraVen, for weeks now you have played your little games, and I have not come to play tonight, WWA has decided your games are boring, you are boring and you must now pay for your sins. Have you repented DraVen? The might Judge, his jury and his executioner are waiting for you, they have seen you, they are waiting for you. Your maker has a trial set for you, all the warnings in the world haven’t done anything for you DraVen, and tonight I have to settle the score tonight I must prove to the world you are nothing more then a copy of me. You and your well whatever she is these days, are not going to survive past tonight I have plans and I am going to put you down tonight.”

Raven laughs “The world shall see your demise, like Hilter, before you, you shall fall in front of your minions your followers shall see you cannot lead them into the promise land. You see DraVen, where those have tried, and fail you shall fail too, this is what happens when you fight above your weight class, this is what happens when you try to kill The Raven, I will always rise from the ashes and live on. For me DraVen, the world is a very different place, I don’t live like you, I hate everything and everyone. When I stopped caring the world revolved a different way, it changed and I changed with it. I started to live a life that was fearless, and I made my own design, my own fate. I told the mistress to find someone else to bring down and make them suffer in silence. She has chosen you, she blew your way and stayed with you, every day she slowly eats away and slowly takes everything you have ever wanted, your every desire and twist it. She will twist it so much you will wish you were dead, she doesn’t come for peace, she lives misery, she loves to watch a grown man cry. She will bath in your blood, she will dine on your misery, she’ll drink your teats. You are nothing to me. You are nothing to her either, you are just a victim that will suffer for your fate.

Raven brushes the hair away from his face and stands up and throws his arms out and screams “Quote The Raven, NEVERMORE!” the screen goes dark and we goto a commercial break.

Paul Burchill vs Alex Shelley

After the break, some British sounding music hits and out walks Paul Burchill he storms to the ring and taunts the crowd to some boos. Motor City Machine Guns theme hits and out comes Alex Shelley, he is carrying a camera again to film his entrance to the ring he slowly walks to the ring recording the fans cheering. He reaches the ring and puts the camera on the turnbuckle in the corner. He poses for it and then he takes the camera and hands it to the girl at ringside.

Ripper slams Alex Shelley. Shelley backdrops Paul Burchill out of a piledriver attempt. Kick from Alex Shelley...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Paul Burchill charges, Shelley moves, and the referee is knocked out. Back heel kick off the second rope, Ripper goes down. Cover, but there's no one to count for Alex Shelley. Ripper counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Flying shoulder tackle by Ripper sends Shelley to the mat. Massive backbreaker, Shelley got planted. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Lariat, apparently Ripper thinks he is Stan Hansen. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Shelley powers out of a headlock. I missed what happened for a few minutes as i went to get a beer...i'm going to take an educated guess and say that Bruiser Brody made a stunning return and beat everyone up, then left. I'm sticking with that story until proven wrong. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Ripper backdrops Alex Shelley out of a piledriver attempt. Katie Lea has climbed up onto the apron! Shelley turns...and falls for the distraction! Paul Burchill attacks Shelley from behind! Alex Shelley can barely stand. Jumping Neckbreaker!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Ripper and Katie Lea tie Alex Shelley up in the ropes, then start punching away at him until referees run down and break it up.

Winner: Paul Burchill

Paul Burchill gained 1 point of overness from this match.

We go backstage after the match and Bret Hart is sitting at his desk “On a night where DraVen and Raven will finally come to blows I have decided the fans should also get to see them duel at the Blaze of Glory match. But this will not be any normal type of match, oh no it will be Raven’s choice, since you, DraVen, have been proclaiming how better then Raven you are. I want to see if you can survive in his world, in his little playground. So Blaze of Glory, it’s a Raven’s choice match, I am sure you are going to love whatever he picks Matrix” Bret stops to think a moment. “Actually, DraVen, if you win tonight you may also add something to the match at Blaze of Glory, you can turn Raven’s dreams into Raven’s nightmare all in one fellow swoop. For you to get to choose a part of the match DraVen, I want to see you win this match tonight, and I want to see you live up to your prophecy. Can you do it DraVen? Can you survive the Raven? I hope you can, I want to see what kind of sick mind you have there.”

The camera leaves the locker room of Bret Hart’s and we goto another commercial break, to promote the up coming PPV!

<<<<<<Commercial Break>>>>>

We come pack and Pirate Paul, oops I mean Paul Burchill is backstage trying to sell himself to the fans “You have witnessed a new beginning, a new Paul Burchill I am here to make a name for myself, and climb up the corporate ladder and become the WWA World Heavyweight Champion, I have a new person looking over my career, my sister, Katie Lea, she is going to make me into the star I should be! Not the person that you all think I should be I hear the chants, the sly comments, and the niggling I get from you. You keep commenting on how I am some pirate well I am not that horrible thing anymore. I have made myself into a new man.

He stops a moment to move his hair out of his eyes “Tonight you have seen the first chapter in my new story, this a horrible nightmare for anyone that tries to step into my way and tries to ruin my dreams.”

Paul Burchill gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

DraVen Matrix vs Raven

Back out in the arena, the lights go out and Bodies starts to play, it then cuts into End of Everything by Steroemud. DraVen strolls out from the back and bows his head a moment he goes into what looks like a trance. He then snaps out and walks to the ring a big explosion makes the people in the arena jump a few feet in the air he’s now in the ring awaiting Raven. Come As You Are plays over the loud speakers and he slowly walks out from the back the fans are giving him a huge cheer as he walks to the ring he stops and gives a crucifix taunt and enters the ring, we’re ready for this one!

Kick from DraVen Matrix to the leg. I guess Raven hasn't got a leg to stand on...or something. Eh, screw it. DraVen hits a back kick. Face crusher from DraVen on Raven. DraVen hits a dropkick on Raven. DraVen only gets knees on a splash. Big backdrop on DraVen, executed well. DraVen walks into a slam. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. DraVen gets out the back of a Raven bodyslam attempt. Back heel kick from DraVen on Raven. 1 - 2 - kick out. DraVen Matrix blasts Raven with a crap kick. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Raven counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. DraVen gets smacked around like a bitch. Raven walks into a trip. Flying elbow from DraVen Matrix. Nate Hatred comes running down the aisle with a chair! DraVen and Raven continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Nate Hatred slides in and blasts Raven with a chair to the head! Hatred climbs out of the ring, the damage done! Raven is in trouble. Here it comes - Enter The Matrix. 1....2...3, it's finished. DraVen and Hatred are putting the boots to Raven! Rellik comes running down the aisle with a chair! He slides in, sending DraVen \ Hatred running for cover. Rellik saved Raven from a major beating.

Winner: DraVen Matrix

Nate Hatred debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response.

We again but backstage and Andrew Martin is standing by “Tonight, a new Andrew Martin will be born, a man not made of a goofy name, not a man that walks around calling fans Testicles, no a man that will kick the crap out of anyone that stands in my way and tonight I have you Rhino, I know all about you Rhino I know you from those days when I was just a sideshow freak and I was just there for the amusement of others. Well that stops tonight because I am going to rip your head off Rhino!”

Andrew Martin lost 2 points of overness from this segment.

WWA Women’s Title Match
Trish Stratus vs Amy Dumas©

Tonight we see the in ring return of Trish Stratus! The music of Trish’s hits and she walks out, she does a pose that drives the men in the crowd wild. She then walks to the ring and enters the ring. The cheers turns to boos as Come As You Are plays and Amy Dumas walks out she is carrying a microphone “I have seen the light, and I have been saved, Raven has saved me from being just another woman out here flashing her body for a bunch of rednecks, tonight Trish, I am going to break you in half.” she drops the microphone and runs to the ring and we’ve got a bell.

Amy Dumas takes a right hand to the temple from Trish. Trish slams Amy Dumas down. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Dumas blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Amy Dumas arm drags Trish over. SMELL THE RATINGS. Dumas floors Trish Stratus. Dumas hits a spinning back kick. Trish blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Trish Stratus DDTs Dumas. Amy Dumas is in trouble. Stratusfaction! 1....2....3.

Winner[/b …and new WWA Women’s Champion Trish Stratus

The WWA Women's title has gained in image.

Rhino vs Andrew Martin

Punisher slams Rhino. Andrew Martin hits some punches. Thrown slam by Andrew Martin. Rude Awakening on Rhino by Punisher. Andrew Martin gets taken down out of nowhere. Rude Awakening on Andrew Martin by Rhino. Big piledriver on Punisher. 1 - 2 - kick out. Rhino only gets knees on a splash. Massive backbreaker, Rhino got planted. 1 - 2 - kick out. Rhino walks into a slammy shoulder thing. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Punisher drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. Punisher takes a headbutt from Rhino. Andrew Martin pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Big backdrop on Rhino, executed well. Rhino is in trouble. Big Boot!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Winner: Andrew Martin

Booker T vs Christian Cage

Booker T uses a forearm to the face. Booker T hits some punches. Back elbow connects, Cage staggers backward. Booker T with a spinning neckbreaker on Cage. Christian Cage, like so many teenage boys, uses a right hand. Except in this case, it's for a punch. Bodyslam by Cage. Full nelson on Booker...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Cage walks into a trip. Booker hits a piledriver on Christian Cage. 1 - 2 - kick out. Lifting DDT by Booker T. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Cage ducks a wild right hand. Armbar takedown from Christian Cage, boring me senseless. Booker blocks a kick from Christian Cage. Rude Awakening on Christian Cage by Booker. Scott Steiner comes running down the aisle and onto the apron! Cage turns...and is dropped throat-first onto the top rope by Steiner! Scott Steiner has left Cage in big trouble. Christian Cage can barely stand. Here it comes - Axe Kick. 1....2...3, it's finished. Scott Steiner isn't finished with his attack yet! Christian Cage stands up...and gets pushed into the ropes. Steiner has tied Christian Cage up in the ropes. Scott Steiner gets a chair, then stands facing Cage. He winds up...and then lets fly with a vicious chair shot to the unprotected head of Christian Cage! That was brutal! A host of referees hit the ring and manage to drag Scott Steiner away!

Winner: Booker T

Turn in Wednesday for WWA Thunder!

Users who are viewing this thread