WWE, Bollywood and Misc Teams in the community

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I was browsing the community some days back and saw WWE Wolverines team.
I thought that was really cool and I thought I should do a live stream for that. (which I did)
I haven't found any more teams like these with actors or more WWE stars etc

Do we have more teams like this?
Please let me know

Rhone

International Cricketer
I've ALWAYS wondered if WWE wrestlers would be any good at limited overs cricket. It's one of the great unanswered questions of our times, so hats off for tackling this intriguing scenario.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
I was browsing the community some days back and saw WWE Wolverines team.
I thought that was really cool and I thought I should do a live stream for that. (which I did)
I haven't found any more teams like these with actors or more WWE stars etc

Do we have more teams like this?
Please let me know

I Created these teams. There is also a team for some bollywood players with name "Cine Cyclones".
Also i am from hyderabad and i have created two teams for Telugu heroes. Please search for the names "Telugu Lions" and "Mega Kings"

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I Created these teams. There is also a team for some bollywood players with name "Cine Cyclones".
Also i am from hyderabad and i have created two teams for Telugu heroes. Please search for the names "Telugu Lions" and "Mega Kings"

Thanks brother.
I will be doing some more videos on that, would like to see more teams like theses.
Would really like to see a different tournament/league altogether for these teams WWE vs Actors vs Singers vs Politicians

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Thanks brother.
I will be doing some more videos on that, would like to see more teams like theses.
Would really like to see a different tournament/league altogether for these teams WWE vs Actors vs Singers vs Politicians
I can try creating some hollywood actors as well. Do you know if any hollywood actors are already created?

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I can try creating some hollywood actors as well. Do you know if any hollywood actors are already created?

I am not so sure about the actors but people have created Eminem and Ed Sheeran
I am really running out of content to stream these days (After CT ends)

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
This is actually quite funny as I have been working on a WWE roster of my own for a few weeks now. I have done logos, bats, and players so far. I was gonna put it up as soon as I was done.

Is it done yet?

Users who are viewing this thread