WWE **The FAKE Film**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander999

ICC President
No, every single of his line is true. Do you think they are mad? Do you think they have time to do all that blood capsule non-sense when they are out there and fighting? Do you think the 50000 and more people that come at the rings to watch it live are fools each time?

The matches may be scripted, they may be a part of the story, there may even be a plan of who beats who, but there certainly isnt something as using chemicals for blood or camera tricks or fake hits or injuries. Some of the injuries are just "made up" behind the scenes to make a storyline or something, but most of them you see onscreen are true.

This is America we are talking about ;)

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
The results of matches are scripted, and they have a basic idea of how the match is going to pan out, but the matches aren't completely scripted down to each exact move. The injuries and pain are all real, and the submissions do actually hurt, the steel chairs are very heavy, and the blood is real. They deserve alot of credit for what they do, the WWE guys work bloody hard, and are incredibly talented at what they do.

I thought the steel chairs werent heavy at all, I swear everyone knew that one. But even if it is fake, don't you watch the warning ad they put on at the start? ''The risks and hazzards are real'' something like that anyway.

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
See i should explain what tv told me about this.
The match winner is already decided by the director. Wether they lose or win they will get money. Refree directs them how to do the story correctly. The director decided the time until which the fight should be finished. So the refree directs them and indicates them when the time given by director is going to over and they have to finish the fight. Sometimes while performing the moves they may get injury but they use blood capsules and rub on their body parts (hiding from the camera) to show the blood. They do not actually hit each other. This involves a trick .

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Are you ignorant and idiototic?! THEY DO NOT RUB BLOOD CAPSULE SON THEMSELVES THAT IS FOR COMING OUT THEIR MOUTH! sheesh, reguarly the use razors/blades, but sometimes the blood is real, if you dont like wrestling being fake DON'T WATCH IT!

Hitterman

International Coach
Hey mate you are the most stupid person ever. You didn't saw what AbBh said? blading technique is not being used today. They use capsules for both fake blood and mouth blood.
EDIT: And i never watch that thing.

Last edited:

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
Hey made you are the most stupid person ever. You didn't saw what AbBh said? blading technique is not being used today. They use capsules for both fake blood and mouth blood.
EDIT: And i never watch that thing.
How come at NWO2008 Jericho BLADED? :rolleyes:

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
and also, i think youll find out ol AhBh was being sarcastic hitty

Hitterman

International Coach
I don't want to bug you all more . If you think its fake than its okay and if you don't think its fake than also its cool:cool:

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
I haven't seen dude.
There's a video of it on youtube somewhere, I saw it early last month, you can see he takes the blade from the ref and cuts himself, also HHH is known to keep a blade inside the tape on his hand/fingers

and Wrestlings fake but only the result and a rough script of the match, it is dangerous., all blood except from the mouth (normally but sometimes not) is real.

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
aye, it's no problem, people don't understand what Fake is in wrestling a lot, so it's always good for them to understand :)

I don't want to bug you all more . If you think its fake than its okay and if you don't think its fake than also its cool:cool:

Thanks for telling me this:D

Very bad english dude. what is "dident"?
It's Ryanis, you need exceptions with him.... most of the time :p

Last edited:

Hitterman

International Coach
I think we all should watch jsut like as we are watching a movie:watchtv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread