Wwise OpusOgg Bank Tools

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
wwise_bank_tools.jpg

How To Use:

First place opus files into the bnk folder you want to extract. Once extracted, you will find the wav files in the wav folder with another folder with the same name as the opus file.

When making your wav files for replacement, make sure the sample rate is 48khz and bit rate is 16 bits.

After you have replaced the wavs, click Rebuild and you will find the built .opus file in the bnk folder. Copy that .opus file to "Cricket 19 Blobset Tools\C19Mods\sound" and then Create Blobset.

Wwise Bank Tools.zip

Last edited:

duggaiah99

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can't wait to replace some commentary. Thanks

joe2517

Club Captain
Could u pls do something in regards to commentary that is the problem,its the same old commentary in all ashes cricket. Can u find them files too pls. But what u have done is amazing work you are a genius.

D

Dutch

Could u pls do something in regards to commentary that is the problem,its the same old commentary in all ashes cricket. Can u find them files too pls. But what u have done is amazing work you are a genius.
Im am starting to tire of all your requests in different threads for this and for that! Its beginning to look like spam.

duggaiah99

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'll add that feature tomorrow.

I don't know how many times I need to say this, there is no commentary in these files only music, sound effects and player voices.

I have extracted some of the files. I can tell you that i have found commentary in the files. Thanks for this great tool. we just need a feature to extract all files at once, so that it would be easier to replace commentary rather than extracting one at time. Thanks again

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I have extracted some of the files. I can tell you that i have found commentary in the files. Thanks for this great tool. we just need a feature to extract all files at once, so that it would be easier to replace commentary rather than extracting one at time. Thanks again
Oh ok, my apologies, didn't realize the commentary was in those files.

Users who are viewing this thread