Wwise OpusOgg Bank Tools

joe2517

Club Captain
Wouldubeinta can u pls help me. When I change the wav file and press rebuilt I get a message why is that? What am I doing wrong thanks in advance.Screenshot (133).png

joe2517

Club Captain
guys guess what I have just imported a new commentary from ashes 2009 to cricket 19. listen good there are two voices slater and the new one is agnew from ashes 2009. we can edit all the voices with this been working on this one voice for over a week but now I know exactly how to do. I have to purchase a voice converter because trail one ran out. if some one gives me wav files of any commentary I will be able to change it ittakes is a bit time consuming but worth it cheers have a lesson and tell me know if u can make out the new commentary voice. I am trying to upload a video to show u guys the new commentary in game but I get the error look. Can someone help me with this plssss!!Screenshot (137).png

joe2517

Club Captain
Here have a look everyone new commentary voice in game.

Attachments

• 2019-09-26 00-55-45.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 52

joe2517

Club Captain
hi guys I have imported new commentary for the start of the game!!! changed the commentary to tony graig and shane warne it is a long work to figure every commentary to change but it can be done check it out.

Attachments

• 2019-10-04 00-26-46.zip
    2 MB · Views: 39

joe2517

Club Captain
hi Wouldubeinta I made some changes to commentary but I don't know why it does not work no more even though I follow the steps on how to change commentary. pls could u tell why it does not work in game even though it says successfully created.Screenshot (138).png

Users who are viewing this thread