India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Whoa ! Another new team ? Two extra teams this season. It sure is going to be an amazing season.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Not sure if there can be a new team, was told we can't have a new team just a week back? @RUDOLPH @PresidentEvil ?

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Is it official that a new team (X Rebels) is accepted? If so how will no. players get divided among the teams?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Who told you that?
I'll quote that once on PC, we can continue this in the general discussion thread. Don't want to flood this thread. Thanks.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Not sure if there can be a new team, was told we can't have a new team just a week back? @RUDOLPH @PresidentEvil ?
I don't think there should be an issue. Let me first get the owners. If not then this will flop. :p I remember Hugging Muffins coming in and taking over Matt's team I was a part of and maybe you too were? Also, I will leave it all upon the PCPL management to accept/reject this team.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
I don't think there should be an issue. Let me first get the owners. If not then this will flop. :p I remember Hugging Muffins coming in and taking over Matt's team I was a part of and maybe you too were? Also, I will leave it all upon the PCPL management to accept/reject this team.
No issues with it mate, just that I wasn't allowed to form a new team with logical reasons which we agreed upon. :)

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
We cannot accept nor reject this team as for now. We do not have sufficient PC players to full an additional team. Unless you can merge with or another team withdraw from the Wilfred Rhodes First-Class Shield.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
With deep regret I have to inform you all that due to a personal problem with the auctioneer the Wilfred Rhodes First-Class Star Player Auction will be delayed.

Our sincere apology to all involved. Please note that the Wilfred Rhodes First-Class Star Player Auction will happen, just not today.

@SixerBoy11 / @swacker / @NaviN GandhI / @El Loco | @Field Marshal / @TheJoker / @UMCricket / @The Deadman | @Na Maloom Afraad / @Villain / @CerealKiller / @Fake Passport | @Jack Ryder / @Yash. / @Saroj padhy | @AliB / @SweetCaroline / @zimrahil / @Rabbit Hood

Is it Just me or anyone else think they both are interrelated :lol:lol:lol:lol

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Why is this team not called 'Moderately Implicit'? I think you missed a trick here.

Too bad I'm already a team owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread